- Similar itemMaison Martin Margiela crimson ballet flats. Heel measures approximately 10mm/ 0.5 inches. Leather. Signature white stitch, round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemMulti brown and red cashmere-silk cardigan from Akris. Reversible chocolate brown lining with two patch pockets. Collarless; folded lapels lead into an open front. Long sleeves with split cuffs.
- Similar itemAccented with pintucks at the arms and shoulders for added interest, this sheer black blouse is adorned with colorful floral embroidery at the bib with a tab at the placket. Designed with long, cuffed sleeves and a subtle high-low hem, this exquisite top styles well with dark-wash jeans or tucked into a pencil skirt. Semi-sheer. By THML. 100% Polyester Imported 36" bust 24" length from top of shoulder (front), 27" (back) All measurements taken from a size small
- Similar itemParis-based duo Sébastien Meyer and Arnaud Vaillant took home this year’s ANDAM First Collection prize for their breakout label, Coperni Femme. A marriage between classic French design and futuristic materials, the designers have joined two seemingly opposing elements, particularly in the realm of design and fabrication. Even its name is an unexpected joining of two separate figures: “Coperni,” after astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus, and “Femme,” the French term for woman. This Fall/Winter '14 sophomore collection is available exclusively at Opening Ceremony, and features sophisticated, streamlined silhouettes combined with high-tech fabrics and textiles, all the while exuding a quintessentially feminine Parisian essence. A grey mini skirt that ends mid-thigh featuring flap cut-out instead of pockets and two seams down each side. 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Made in France
- Similar itemBrown wool knit cardigan from Marni featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a front button fastening and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemGettin' back in it requires a bangin' look, and we just happen to have it. The Back in Black Shirt is black and features front-tie detail at bust, contrast white collar, and front button closure. Sculpted hem, cuffed sleeves, unlined. Kills it with a high-waisted white leather skirt and a vampy pout. By Nasty Gal. Polyester. Runs true to size. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Nanette Lepore diamond woven skirt. Sits at natural waist with wide band. Pleated style. Hem hits mid-thigh. Cotton/polyester/acetate/Lurex® metallic. Made in USA of French material.
- Similar itemOur Chase Ballet Flat is where feminine lines meet modern, metallic chic. This stylish day-to-evening slip-on features a rounded toe and a structured bow in shiny crackled leather. Accented with a logo-engraved gold metal plaque, it offers a just-right dose of signature polish.
- Similar itemWe'll never break up with minis, but our fall crush is definitely on midis. The Tara Skirt is made in burgundy vegan leather and has a circle silhouette with panel detailing. Side zip closure, unlined. Wear it with a mesh crop top, chunky heels, and cat-eye shades. By Joa. Cotton/Polyurethane/Polyester. Runs true to size. Dry Clean. Imported.