- Irene Neuwirth double-drop earrings crafted of satin-finished 18k gold set with a pear-shaped mint chrysoprase cabochon and a rose-cut diamond. Chrysoprase and diamond joined by rolo links . Scalloped setting detailed with coin edge . 18k gold . 0.16 ct white diamonds . 32mm drop, approximately . Polished 18k gold wire back .
- This gorgeous green ring shines with a rare and unusual splendor. The ring is made of 18K white gold and features a gorgeous peridot main stone. The ring's bezel is set with a pave of peridot stones and whtie diamonds. Lastly, large white gemstone cabochons stud the sides of the bezel to add a unique contrast to the overall design. Gender: Womens. Metal: White Gold. Weight: 17 grams. Stones: Peridot-Diamond. Signatures: Rings. Included Items: Gift Box.
- Similar itemColorblock Jacquard Sheath Dress, Coral/Multi Details Phoebe Couture colorblock jacquard dress. Approx. 35"L from top of shoulder to hem. High bateau neckline. Cap sleeves. Empire waist. Sheath silhouette. Exposed back zip. Polyester; self lining. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemRag & Bone. Lyon Sleeve Paneled Dress. . Colorblock ponte and sateen. Round neckline; sleeveless. Sheer hem. Fitted silhouette. Exposed back zip with tassel pull. Nylon/spandex; viscose/nylon/spandex. Made in the USA.
- This stunning oval cut gemstone cabochons cocktail ring with sidestone accents showcases a large, genuine 14x10mm frosted blue topaz accented by smaller brilliant-cut round diamonds. The natural semi-precious gem is surrounded by 38 near-colorless diamonds of G-H Color and SI Clarity in a halo fashion. This fancy 14kt Yellow Gold ring also has milgrain edges, giving it a unique look. This side stone accented designer ring makes for a perfect gift for any occasion and can also be used as a right-hand fashion ring or a December birthstone ring. Mix and match with our other fine fashion color stone jewelry.
- Eli Jewels. White South Sea Pearl & Diamond Framed Drop Earrings, Yellow Gold. Using techniques perfected over six generations, the brothers behind Eli Jewels apply signature engraving and filigree work to jewelry inspired by New Orleans' intricate metal scrollwork and historic architecture. Framed in white diamonds and yellow gold, these white pearl drop earrings are a classic for all occasions. 18-karat yellow gold and white diamonds, 0.36 total carat weight. Cultured, naturally white baroque South Sea pearls, approx. 8.5mm diameter. Approx. 1" drop. Wire backs with lever.
- Similar itemJean Schlumberger rediscovered the 19th-century art of paillonné enamel, a process of layering enamel over 18k gold leaf. Bracelet in 18k gold with light blue enamel.
- Irene Neuwirth's limited-edition drop earrings are crafted of 18k gold and 18k white gold set with pear-shaped aquamarine and white diamonds. 4.82 ct pear-shaped aquamarine, .16 ct round white diamonds, .03 ct pave white diamonds. Polished 18k gold, satin-finished 18k white gold. Round white diamond rests atop aquamarine, bezel-set white diamond at post, wire back accented with pave white diamonds. 26mm drop, approximately. Wire back.
- Similar itemJean Schlumberger rediscovered the 19th-century art of paillonné enamel, a process of layering enamel over 18k gold leaf. Bracelet in 18k gold with red enamel.