- Similar itemA colorblock back lends downtown edge to this ultra-feminine silhouette. V-neck. Sleeveless. Shirred drop waist. Contrast back. Exposed back zip. Lined. About 38" from shoulder to hem. Viscose/polyester/elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Using techniques perfected over six generations, the brothers behind Eli Jewels apply signature engraving and filigree work to jewelry inspired by New Orleans' intricate metal scrollwork and historic architecture. Framed in white diamonds and yellow gold, these white pearl drop earrings are a classic for all occasions. 18-karat yellow gold and white diamonds, 0.36 total carat weight. Cultured, naturally white baroque South Sea pearls, approx. 8.5mm diameter. Approx. 1" drop. Wire backs with lever.
- Similar itemA bold-meets-vintage take on the midi dress, printed in wide stripes and faded flowers. Slits relax the skirt. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Slinky jersey. 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported, Turkey. MEASUREMENTS Front length: 47in / 119cm, from shoulder
- Similar itemJean Schlumberger rediscovered the 19th-century art of paillonné enamel, a process of layering enamel over 18k gold leaf. Bracelet in 18k gold with light blue enamel.
- A beautiful ring by London Road. The Sloane cocktail ring is set with a cabochon cut milky green aventurine stone in a polished yellow gold setting with an unusual D shaped shank. Dimensions: Diameter: 1.2cm. Overall ring setting: 1.2cm. D shaped shank. Brand : London Road. Jewellery Type : Rings. Main Stone Type : Carnelian. Metal or material : Gold. Ring Size : N.
- Similar itemA Mark Davis collector's item. Tri-color, marbled and polished vintage Bakelite drop earrings featuring 0.56ct white diamonds in 18k yellow gold bezel settings. 18k yellow gold wire back. 2.5" drop. Hand-crafted in New York, NY.
- Similar itemColorblock ponte and sateen. Round neckline; sleeveless. Sheer hem. Fitted silhouette. Exposed back zip with tassel pull. Nylon/spandex; viscose/nylon/spandex. Made in the USA.
- A cabochon marquise doublet offers mesmerizing shine within a chain-draped setting of luminous 14-karat gold. 5/8" setting length. Handcrafted. 14k gold/rainbow moonstone and black onyx doublet. By Lana Jewelry; made in the USA of imported materials.
- Similar itemJean Schlumberger rediscovered the 19th-century art of paillonné enamel, a process of layering enamel over 18k gold leaf. Bracelet in 18k gold with red enamel.