Shop this look
- This beautiful curved shaped chest is solid American white oak in a unique sandblasted finish. It has two doors that open from the center to a full storage cabinet. Each door has a solid brass pull in a bronzed finish with a star shaped back plate. The cabinet is trimmed at top and bottom with golden bronze finished metal. 27 inches high x 32 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Constructed from American white oak. Finished in sandblasted wood with putty wash; Wood finish sample available for loan. Trimmed at top to bottom with golden bronze; Solid antique brass star shaped drawer pulls. (2) doors; (1) adjustable shelf.
- Similar itemBond's deeply button-tufted back, sweeping curves and rolled arms give it enveloping comfort and classic Chesterfield styling. This special-edition design offers the rich contrast of a seat upholstered in soft chocolate-brown mohair with the remainder wrapped in premium Italian distressed leather. Hand-hammered antiqued-brass nailheads highlight its elegant lines. 96"W x 43.5"D x 31"H. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. Frame crafted of kiln-dried hardwood and engineered wood. Back, sides and arms upholstered in dark anthracite-brown Italian distressed leather. Button-tufted back and arms. Seat is tightly upholstered in Bitter Chocolate mohair and padded with poly foam. Solid hardwood legs stained dark walnut. Trimmed with antiqued-brass nailheads. Leather is a natural product, and both texture and color will vary slightly from hide to hide. 6–8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Similar itemExclusively at ABC, the Mysticism SoHo sofa captures the essence of natural patina with the tonal beauty of color. Crafted by hand from a sustainable Goodwood frame, this one-of-a-kind piece features Italian upholstery overdyed in deep chromatic hues. An exclusive ABC collection, Mysticism pays homage to the beauty of time and texture, realized through color.
- Similar itemBased on an original 1940s design, often seen in factories, offices, stations and industrial units of the period, the Titan pendant lamp by designer Peter Bowles epitomises industrial-chic style. Exquisitely hand-spun from aluminium, this dome-shaped piece is available in a choice of sizes, a wide range of colours including different interior colours with optional glass visors to perfectly match your interior scheme. Complete with a sturdy steel braided cable, the detailing of the open casting creates a wonderful and visually striking lighting choice – ideal for a kitchen or hanging above a dining table. Dimension: 42cm (h) x 45.5cm (d)
- Similar itemThis versatile storage unit features a walnut cabinet, complemented by white multi-coat lacquered doors and drawers. It features integrated handles and self-closing hardware. The doors conceal adjustable shelves. Modern storage for the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Versatile storage can be used in different spaces; Living, Dining or Bedroom. Unit features a Walnut exterior complimented with White lacquered doors Sleek silhouette with no handles or pulls, which is carried over all 3 pieces in the Wilson series. 3 self-closing drawers and 2 self-closing doors 1 adjustable shelf; on each side of unit, within the compartments. 5 non marking leveler feet which allows piece to work on uneven or angled floors. Board-on-frame construction providing a strong, light weight structure with minimal wood content. Wood veneer is applied to engineered panels, which prevents warping and maintains structural integrity over time and underdifferent conditions Fully assembled. CARB Phase 2 "California air resource board" compliant, which is a rating for off-gassing. Walnut veneer on Engineered wood substrate. Finished back is Ash with Walnut finish W62 D18 H22 in W158 D46 H56 cm Standard shipment is between 4 and 8 weeks. Expedited delivery may be available, please contact us to inquire. Customers will be notified with 72 hours of lead time upon order placement. Standard freight delivery : This item is shipped standard freight. You will be contacted prior to delivery to set up a delivery day and time frame. White glove delivery is available for additional charge. Please contact us to set up. *This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Similar itemThe Belle Meade Signature Kipling sideboard excites with a glamorous pale gold leaf design. Behind the espresso cabinet's raised, diamond-patterned doors, shelves and drawers offer practical storage. Download product warranty. 65.875"W x 20"D x 36"H. Espresso luxe finish. Pale gold leaf cabinet doors. Polished, stainless steel hardware. Three concealed storage drawers in center cabinet. Two adjustable shelves in each end cabinet.
- Similar itemThe Castor Credenza is the perfect mix of classic, modern, and versatile style. This credenza is built upon a slim yet incredibly strong stainless steel base. The body of the piece is finished on all sides, so it is just at home against a wall or as a room divider. The exterior and interior of the credenza are crafted from American walnut veneer in a natural finish - the warm and inviting tone of the wood complements the matte white lacquer sliding doors. Castor Credenza is designed with two interior shelves to accommodate a variety of storage needs.
- Similar itemThe Braxton Leather Sofa's button tufting, crisp lines, and plush bolsters make this Mid-Century piece enviably aristocratic.Undeniably handsome, the hand-crafted Braxton Leather Sofa emanates 1950's vintage charm – without the vintage price tag!This leather sofa is intended for luxury. Play up the opulence, choose rich colors like deep purples, browns, and reds.
- Similar itemBased on an original 1940s design, often seen in factories, offices, stations and industrial units of the period, the Titan pendant lamp by designer Peter Bowles epitomises industrial-chic style. Exquisitely hand-spun from aluminium, this dome-shaped piece is available in a choice of sizes, a wide range of colours including different interior colours with optional glass visors to perfectly match your interior scheme. Complete with a sturdy steel braided cable, the detailing of the open casting creates a wonderful and visually striking lighting choice – ideal for a kitchen or hanging above a dining table. Dimension: 36cm (w) x 36cm (h)
- Similar itemA marvelous addition to your home, the Farmhouse meshed Door Cabinet with Metal Bins offers spectacular details while serving a practical purpose. Featuring hand-carved mahogany elements including arched door fronts, it boasts wire mesh door panels and side panel insets, antiqued hardware, and beautiful reclaimed tin storage bins. Finished in heritage gray and distressed to perfection, this display cabinet boasts sturdy interior shelves and roomy drawers for kitchen essentials. Hand-carved mahogany. Heritage gray finish. Reclaimed tin storage bins, antiqued hardware, and wire mesh panels.
- Made in Vermont, U.S.A. by Copeland Furniture.The Kyoto Hutch boasts a unique blend of aesthetic ideals found in traditional Japanese design and Western Modernism. Offering a display of clean lines, smooth surfaces and rich visual texture, it possesses a functional form with an understated elegance that compliments a variety of dining room spaces.The Kyoto Hutch features a central storage section flanked by adjustable shelving spaces on either side, offering a range of plateware and glassware storage solutions, plus optional wine storage. Ideally paired with any of the 7 full length Buffets from the Kyoto dining collection.Crafted from solid American black walnut wood, the natural complexity of Kyoto's beautiful wood grain imparts its broad surfaces and simple geometric form with a timeless quality that is sure to make a lasting impression. This simple and sophisticated design is finished with a low sheen (10 sheen) top coat, preserving its natural appeal with a protective finish.Copeland Furniture uses sustainably harvested hardwoods from the American Northern Forest. All lumber used by Copeland Furniture comes from within 500 miles of their factory in Vermont, thus reducing fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions from transportation. The environmental values of preservation and stewardship are reflected in every piece of furniture produced by Copeland Furniture.
- Similar itemStore bulky office items out of site in the 100 Collection 2-Door Cabinet. An adjustable shelf accommodates items of varying sizes and the European hardware provides smooth operation. A finished back panel completes the look. Keep the office clean and clutter-free with the 100 Collection 2-Door Cabinet. Product Features: Commercial grade Adjustable shelf and finished back panel Rounded edges for durability Open grain finish European hardware 5 year warranty
- Similar itemWe love the classic industrial look of the Titan Pendant. Designer Peter Bowles used an actual mold from the 1940's that produced these lamps for offices and factories at the time, but then he updated it for a more modern setting. We think it's an ideal choice for a kitchen, dining room, or workspace, since it is mostly downward lighting. But, if brightness isn't your thing. The lamp is UL listed and suitable for commercial spaces. Manufactured in a factory in the UK dedicated to green manufacturing practices. 100W (max) incandescent or compact fluorescent bulb. 5' black braided cable and aluminum ceiling rosette. White interior. Please note: Frosted Glass Diffuser not included.