- Similar itemGucci black leather/silver canadian fox fur coat with gold zip fastening. Features detachable gold belt with horsebit fastening.
- Similar itemSlouchy pullover with dropped shoulders, in a tight & heavy cotton knit. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Relaxed fit. Color: Mint. 100% cotton. Also available in White.
- Similar itemCrêpe. Pleated. Floral design. Hook-and-eye closure. Zip. Unlined. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Similar itemDark wine 'Azealia' cut-out pump from Brian Atwood featuring an open toe, an ankle strap with a side buckle fastening, a platform sole, a high heel, a t-bar and a patent leather and suede design.
- Similar itemUplift fashion-forward looks with this flirty flared mini from London-based brand Ostwald Helgason. Green with allover white print, pleated, hidden side zip. A-line silhouette. Team with a patchwork top and sleek ankle boots. 82% Polyester, 18% Cotton. Hand wash.
- Similar itemBlack and white wool sweater from Joseph featuring a black turtle neck, a graphic cabled texture, long sleeves with black ribbed cuffs, a relaxed fit, and a straight ribbed hem.
- Similar itemViolet mink fur coat from Liska featuring long sleeves, a concealed front fastening, a silk lining and a fox fur collar.
- Stella McCartneyHoundstooth Blanket Coat with Fringe, Black/ChalkDetailsHoundstooth knit blanket coat by Stella McCartney.Draped collar; asymmetric front.Long sleeves.Relaxed, straight silhouette.Hem hits mid-thigh.Wool.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.