- The slim-fit of Citizens of Humanity's 'Emerson' boyfriend jeans makes them a flattering pair on all figures. With inset seams to lengthen and slim, this distressed blue style is relaxed through the thigh and tapered at the ankle. Roll the cuffs and wear them with a shirt and loafers on warm days. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia Javi sheer knit slub sweater with ribbed trim. Approx. 25"L front; 30"L back (size small). Boat neckline. 27"L dropped sleeves. Loose fit. Arched hem. Linen; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemCult-worthy footwear is Acne Studios' forte. Practical with a chunky block heel and platform sole, these black "Track" ankle boots are already a style set favourite. The signature elongated zip pull and zipped side keep them tough. 90mm-3.5" heel. 30mm-1" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Zipped side and snapped side tab. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemA structured shoulder brings sharp, tailored style to this jacquard patterned BCBGMAXAZRIA blazer. Cotton/polyester; combo: rayon/nylon/spandex; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Notch lapel, long sleeves, button closure. Padded shoulders, slit pockets, vented back, lined.
- Similar itemBeyond cool black cape blazer featuring slit sleeves with long-line drapey cape detailing. Fully lined, front faux pockets. Oversized fit, lightly padded shoulders. By Elliatt. 100% Polyester. 30" front length. 34" cape length. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemTheory Amena Sweater in White/Blue. 71% Linen and Flax, 5% Spandex and Elastane, 24% Viscose. Dry clean only. Boat neck. Striped throughout, open knit. Model is wearing a size Small.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, WhiteDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemSoho blue cotton 'Beck' boyfriend jeans from NSF featuring belt loops, a button fastening, a five pocket design, a distressed detail and a rolled hem.
- TheoryUtopian Two-Tone Striped SweaterDetailsTheory Utopian two-tone striped knit with ribbed trim.Boat neckline.Long sleeves.Relaxed fit.Pullover style.Linen/viscose/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.