- Similar item70% Cotton, 28% Polyester, 2% Elastane. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 24cm/9.5", Waist 32cm/12.5". (Measured on UK Size S). Hand Wash.
- Similar item100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Of Garment Not Worn: Centre Back To Hem 66cm/26", Sleeve Length 11cm/4.5", Hem Width 51cm/20". ( Measured on UK Size M. ) Machine Wash Inside Out.
- Similar itemThe denim sleeveless jacket is the perfect cover up this season for casual laid back style. Layer over a long sleeve crop and add a leather midi skirt and chelsea boots to finish. Simple sleeveless style. Button up fastening.
- Slip into a pair of snakeskin peep toe pumps by Jean-Michael Cazabat to finish off your every-expanding Spring collection! Snakeskin upper. Tapered peep toe. Wedge cutout at back heel. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4'' Heel. All measurements are approximate. This item cannot be shipped outside of the US Snakeskin; Imported;
- Similar itemDee KellerShelly Peep-Toe Leather Chunky Pump, SaddleDetailsDee Keller smooth leather upper.Covered 4 3/4" chunky heel; 1 1/4" pump.Peep toe.Buckled ankle strap.Padded insole.Rubber outsole."Shelly" is made in Italy.Designer About Dee Keller: Louisiana-based shoe designer Dee Keller takes vintage references a step forward. Modernized-classic pumps, boots, and sandals are inspired by Dee's Southern heritage. Heel styles range from wedges to stilettos to flats.
- Similar itemMake an ironic statement with this tongue-in-cheek T-shirt by Moschino. It's made in Italy from pure cotton and designed for a loose oversized fit. Dress it up with a pair of metallic pumps or the label's soon-to-be-cult quilted backpack.
- Similar itemPop your notched collar, roll up your sleeves and get ready to take edgy to a whole new level in this bleached denim moto jacket.
- 100% Cotton. Flat Measurements Not Worn: Total Length 23cm/9", Waist 35cm/14". (Measured On Uk Size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemGrey cotton cropped T-shirt from Etre Cecile featuring a round neck, short sleeves and pink flocked 'Bad Ass Paris' print to the front.