- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE-Perforated knit sleeves balance a chunky open weave knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Wear casually with your favorite denim skinny jeans or shorts. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 20 1/4" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size small. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- HoboBrigida Snake-Print Leather Snap-Flap Crossbody, Amber ExoticDetailsSnake-print leather Hobo crossbody bag.Flat leather strap with 26" drop.5 3/4"H x 9"W x 1/2"D.Front snap closure.Back smartphone pocket.Canvas lining; photo pocket on flap.Inside sectioned pockets; card slots on front; zip pocket on back.Weighs approx. 11 oz.Imported.Designer About Hobo Original:Designer Toni Ray founded Hobo in 1991-from her dining room table in Annapolis, Maryland. With both style and practicality in mind, Hobo purses and leather accessories speak to a heritage spirit. (Ray's aesthetic was initially honed during the 60s and 70s, when she created hip leather goods for the Georgetown/Washington, D.C. 'in' crowd.) In 2003, Hobo debuted the "Lauren." Now a Hobo signature and fashion icon, the "Lauren" doubles as a wallet and a clutch and is sealed with a kiss-lock, reflecting the brand's commitment to quality, functionality, and classic American good looks. Today, Koren and David Brewer-Toni's daughter and son-in-law-continue the original Hobo vision. Expanded offerings include satchels, totes, small leather goods, and crossbody bags.
- Similar itemBlue and white cotton 'The Perfect' shirt from Current/Elliott featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs and a plaid print.
- Similar itemSoho blue cotton 'Beck' boyfriend jeans from NSF featuring belt loops, a button fastening, a five pocket design, a distressed detail and a rolled hem.
- Similar itemGreen cotton plaid shirt from Boy. By Band Of Outsiders featuring a button collar, a front button placket, a chest pocket, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hem.
- Cropped to showcase statement heels or elegant flats, Current/Elliott know the way to our fashion heart. In classic blue with distressed fading, wear these with white cotton tees for simple summer style. Zipper fly, button fastening. Five pockets, belt loops. 90% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Acne StudiosDropped-Sleeve Mohair-Blend SweaterDetailsAcne Studios mohair-blend sweater with textured stripes.Ribbed round neckline.Dropped long sleeves.Ribbed band hem.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Mohair/wool/polyester/spandex.Imported.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.
- Alexander WangPrisma Snake-Print Embossed Lambskin Flat-Bottom Crossbody, OysterDetailsAlexander Wang smooth and croc-embossed lambskin crossbody bag.Thick leather shoulder strap; 19" drop.Silver hardware.Shiny leather top latch flap.Flat bottom with silver edges.Inside, satin lining with zip pocket.6"H x 8"W x 4"D."Prisma" is imported.Designer About Alexander Wang:San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemFrank & Eileen plaid cotton shirt. Approx. 23"L front and 24"L back. Approx. 23"L long sleeves; button cuffs. Spread collar. Button front. Chest pocket. Yoked back. Shirttail hem. Made in the USA of Italian materials.