Shop this look
- Two tiers of faceted light green beads with an aurora borealis coating (rainbow effect) and antiqued gold-tone chains add a mixed-media pop to this statement necklace. Adjustable from 16" to 19" length. Anti-tarnish.
- Venessa Arizaga women's necklace handmade in New York City. A rainbow coloured adjustable braided thread with tassel detail at the ends. Features letter beads to spell ''UR MY DRUG OF CHOICE'' and a ceramic pizza charm. Finished with a gold plated brass tag embossed with branding. E.N.
- Featuring three twisted rows of semi-precious stones,this torsade rainbow necklace will look stunning layered under your blazers. The rectangular-shaped amethyst,blue quartz,citrine,and peridot beads complement the sterling setting beautifully.
- Two tiers of faceted red beads with an aurora borealis coating (rainbow effect) and black-tone chains add a mixed-media pop to this statement necklace. Adjustable from 16" to 19" length. Anti-tarnish.
- Gemstones in a rainbow of colors bring their beauty to a novel necklace. Set in silver a disk of orange jade adorns a strand of bright beads. Thailand's Somluck Komolmith selects quartz to craft this choker. .925 Sterling silver
- Similar itemA gemstone rainbow takes over the design of this necklace by Sasina. The gemstones are knotted by hand into three strands that include green jasper tiger's eye unakite sodalite serpentine and dyed calcite as well as dyed green quartz dyed yellow serpentine and rose quartz and dyed blue calcite. Underscored by a silver-hued metallic thread tiny purple glass beads complete the design. .925 Sterling silver plated brass clasp and extender.
- Similar itemNatural tourmaline the birthstone of October in a rainbow of colors aligns in a scintillating necklace. Designed by Thailand's Kai Kittima it culminates in a double pendant set with a yellow cubic zirconium. .925 Sterling silver
- Thailand's Sumalee Nawakul evokes a beaded rainbow for the design of this necklace. She uses cylindrical beads carved of littleleaf boxwood threading 10 strands by hand that twist into a necklace.
- Like a rainbow of mystical beauty colorful gemstones align in a necklace from Ritu's chakra collection. The bracelet is crafted by hand with amethyst lapis lazuli aquamarine dyed green quartz citrine carnelian garnet and clear quartz. Each gem is associated with a chakra on the basis of its color. The clear and light purple stones are associated with the 7th chakra (awareness and wisdom); the purple violet and indigo gems with 6th chakra (insight and perception) and the blue or light blue with the 5th that of communication and truth. Green and pink stones are for love and compassion linked to the heart on the 4th chakra. For inner power and will the 3rd chakra is associated with yellow gems; whereas emotion and sexuality are linked to red and orange gems for the 2nd chakra. Black gems are used to stimulate the 1st chakra that of stability and security. .925 Sterling silver
- Festive and casually elegant,this necklace sparkles with a rainbow of lustrous coin pearls. This piece of jewelry also features 18-karat yellow goldplated sterling silver beads.
- Similar itemBeautiful gemstones in a rainbow of colors become a long yet ethereal necklace. Designed by Thailand's Kai Kittima it combines iridescent white pearls with amethyst white agate and fluorite. Quartz of all kinds - crystal quartz smoky quartz rutile quartz rose quartz and dyed blue quartz - are knotted by hand on silken strands. .950 silver clasp
- Similar itemFrancis Oliveira emulates a pectoral worn by ancient royalty with this stunning necklace. Brilliant colors bring a rainbow appeal to this ecology-friendly design. It is crafted by hand of cylindrical beads hand-made from recycled magazines. Shiny black globes complete the original design.
- Rainbow beads offer a playful edge to this three-chain design, featured in lovely layers. - T&C Theodora & Callum Modern Nomad Beaded Gold-Tone Layered Necklace