- Similar itemWhether worn as a set or as stand alone pieces, these chic mango wood bangles feature an element of nature complemented by a sophisticated swatch of metallic leather. Add them to any outfit for a bold yet feminine touch. Set of two (one gold, one silver). Handmade in Northern India. Made from locally sourced wood and leather. 3” diameter.
- Similar itemShimmer and shine! Our Spotter thong sandals feature a gleaming metal hardware embellished T-strap and an adjustable slingback strap. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather or pony upper; mouse over color choice for upper information. Man-made lining and sole. Imported. 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemNamed after the free and luxurious Gypset lifestyle that inspires the designer's creations, the Gypset Triple Wrap bracelet embodies bohemian opulence. A long track of wooden beads, leather cord and box chain are hand-woven together to make this an easy everyday bracelet. 18K gold plated box chain. Adjustable button closure.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: jersey, solid color, collo con scollatura drappeggiata, one shoulder, side closure, hook-and-bar, zip, no pockets, draped detailing, no appliqués, stretch, lined.
- Similar itemJust like a seriously danceable beat, this trio of wooden bracelets motivates you to move! This boho-inspired accessory set includes three bangles of increasing thicknesses, each with a light-ochre-hued wooden center bordered by two hues in either olive-green, dark-orange, or white. Boho, Festival, Vintage Inspired, 70s Good Groove Bracelet Set in Tan embellished with Trim.
- Giuseppe ZanottiNuvorock Spotted Flat Jewel Thong Sandal, Black/WhiteDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti spotted patent leather thong sandal.Thong strap with round and pear-cut crystal embellishments.Slingback ankle strap with golden buckle closure.Stacked 1/2" heel.Leather outsole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemA romantic touch, this Betsey Johnson vintage flower bangle bracelet ignites warm feelings. Features gold tone flowers with pink tonal colored crystal accents. Hinge closure. Crafted in brass OX mixed metal. Black grosgrain wrapped 2 row hinged bangle. Gold tone flowers with pink tonal colored crystal accents. Hinge. Other-chain-type. Brass OX. Metal/glass/ribbon. 7.5” long x 1” wide; crystal flower drop 1.5"
- Similar itemFeminine heirloom flower lace top in ink tone with contrasting motifs and delicately layered on georgette. One shoulder double strap with scalloped trims and side zip fastening. 51% Polyamide, 49% Viscose. Dry clean only. True to size with a relaxed fit.
- Similar itemSet of nine different bangle bracelets, each adding their own style and element to the bunch. By Free People. Metal. Import.