1) UserName/Real First Name. Is there a meaning behind the user name you use? - My friends call me Leenie-Eileen
2) When is your birthday? Month/day – 8/21 - I am a true Leo.
3) What state do you live in? - Northern California with a gorgeous view of Mount Shasta
4) How did you find Polyvore? – outfits on FaceBook
4) Your Favorite Designer(s) and why? Tadashi Shoji – her feminine style, flowing fabrics, colors and romantic look
5) What is your favorite article of clothing /your personal style? Professional yet feminine – my black peplum jacket
6) Heels or flats? – heels for sure
7) Your favorite color(s) Purple (big surprise, right?)
8) What you love most about Polyvore- the creativity of all the members
9) What you like least about Polyvore – the copiers who steal others ideas
10) What’s your Fav 5? Food/TV Show/Music/Actor/Actress – Mexican/NCIS/Blues/James Earl Jones/Angela Bassett
11) What would you like us to know about you? I love the outdoors (camping, kayaking, hiking), I am lead singer in a Blues/R&B band/I graduate this year with my Bachelor’s in Psychology and will get my Master’s on the island of Oahu next year (terrible place to go to school, yes?/My Doctorate will be completed in San Francisco when I am 59 years old. I founded a group in 2008 called Babes In Total Control of Their Happiness (check the acronym) with the purpose of hosting fundraisers for local charities such as the veteran’s recovery home, the domestic violence shelter, and the animal shelter. My little kitty Snowflake keeps me sane. I have a small crush on Duane 'The Rock' Johnson and I am a diehard SF Giants fan. I turned 50 last year and my life is awesome, no need to worry what people think anymore…I’m just me…what you see is what you get.