- Similar itemA black and white image of the iconic Eiffel Tower, as seen from among old Parisian buildings. The aged buildings, bare-branched trees and high contrast of the print give this wall art a vintage European feel. Perfect for a touch of old Europe in the living room, office or bedroom. Gallery quality, professional black and white photo print. The Eiffel Tower with a Paris city block in the foreground. Unusual point of view photograph. Great gift idea for Francophiles and students of architecture. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown.
- Similar itemClassic black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage feel. The landscape print of this iconic landmark includes bare, high-contrasting trees, a winding path, and two festive carousels at the base of the Tower. High grade print is perfect for the office or living room of a world traveler or just a lover of all things French. Black and white image of the Eiffel Tower with a distinct vintage feel. Digital ink jet print on art quality canvas. Mounted on a sturdy kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Also available as a unique, attractive art print room divider.
- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.
- Similar itemWith a timeless quality and modern appeal, Paris Kiss adorns your walls with a romantic cityscape. Created in sepia tones for vintage appeal, photographer Kate Carrigan boldly layers crimson in the piece creating added depth and interest. Shown in the background, the iconic Eiffel Tower juxtaposes against the street lights and wet city streets, offering viewers a stunning painterly effect. Completing the look, Paris Kiss has been framed with clean-lined white frame. Print framed in a matte white finish moulding with inner bevel.
- This is an image of a pristine new flower of the common landscape plant, the hosta. The picture is printed on 22X17 inch mat surface fine art paper using an Epson professional printer and archival pigment inks. The resultant print will remain as it is today for hundreds of years. The picture is titled and editioned on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. There is a border of one inch on the top and bottom, and a border of 1.8 inches on the sides. It is one of an edition of 50 and was part of a five image entry which won First Place awards in the International Photography Awards (The Lucies) in 2009, and the Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) in 2010. It is sure to add ambiance to a distinctive home or office interior.
- An image of leaves of the common landscape plant, the hosta, photographed with an infrared enabled digital camera. Using this camera, and special filter, the picture is created with infrared light alone, making foliage very light and imparting a unique appearance. The is picture was part of an entry in the International Photography Awards (Lucies), which won first place in the flora division in 2008. The print is made on 16.5X23.5 inch mat surface fine art paper and printed with archival pigment inks which have an an almost indefinite life. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. It is one of an edition of 50 plus 2 artist's proofs.
- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.
- Photograph of the Eiffel Tower taken from the Tracadero Gardens in Paris, France. The stone statue is called "L'Homme" or The Man. The image was shot with a Holga 120N. This particular film camera has a plastic lens resulting in its dreamlike quality. This is a limited edition print of 25 on 8X10 fuji crystal archival paper and will not be offered in any other size.
- Similar itemFour lovely, classic European architectural icons from France and Italy; Paris' Eiffel Tower, Pisa's Leaning Tower, Rome's ancient coliseum, and the dome of the Sistine Chapel. Classic black and white photographs, double exposed with intriguing turn of century postcard stamps, postmarks, and cursive writing. Black and white photography is an art form that has out lasted all technological advances since the advent of Daguerreotypes. This is a set of 4 individual pieces. Distinctive photographs of 4 of Europe's most famous buildings. Beautiful, large, double exposed photo art print designs. Unique turn of the century post marks, stamps, and cursive writing. Art quality canvas stretched on solid mitered wood frames. Hang as singles or in combinations to cover large spaces. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Browse our entire collection of distinctive Asian, American, and European wall art prints. Also, see our outstanding selection of art and photo printed room dividers for large, powerful, beautiful images at remarkably affordable prices.