- Similar itemClassic black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage feel. The landscape print of this iconic landmark includes bare, high-contrasting trees, a winding path, and two festive carousels at the base of the Tower. High grade print is perfect for the office or living room of a world traveler or just a lover of all things French. Black and white image of the Eiffel Tower with a distinct vintage feel. Digital ink jet print on art quality canvas. Mounted on a sturdy kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Also available as a unique, attractive art print room divider.
- Similar itemThis upward sweeping view of the Eiffel Tower is set against a deep blue sky with white clouds for a refreshing and intriguing addition to the decor. Matted under glass for a sophisticated look, this color photographic giclee print on paper is perfect for a casual contemporary living room, dining room, bedroom or hallway. This giclee wall art comes complete with a black finish frame and is ready to hang to immediately enhance any room. Contemporary photographic image wall art. Eiffel Tower theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted. Under glass. 28" high. 22" wide.
- This sepia-toned wall art giclee print invites the beauty of a crisp fall day in Paris into the home. This photographic view of Paris is made into a giclee print on paper mounted on MDF and is complemented by a black inverse frame. The depth and richness of the image makes it a perfect choice for the living room, bedroom, office or den. This wall art is ready to hang to immediately add ambiance to the home. Framed photographic image wall art. Paris along the Seine theme. Black finish polystyrene inverse frame. Giclee print on paper. Mounted on MDF. Ready to hang. 20 1/2" square.
- Similar itemThe Eiffel Tower is aglow is warm light in this framed Paris wall art print. Printed on wood and protected in a slender frame under glass, this delightful wall art will let you enjoy the City of Lights any time without leaving your home. Wall art print on wood. Black frame. Protective glass. 38 1/2" high. 30 1/2" wide.
- Exhibition Quality Digital Metallic Print. "Black and White Thoughts." Limited Edition: 7 Prints. Dimensions: H 24.0 Inches x L 18.0 Inches.
- Similar itemWith a timeless quality and modern appeal, Paris Kiss adorns your walls with a romantic cityscape. Created in sepia tones for vintage appeal, photographer Kate Carrigan boldly layers crimson in the piece creating added depth and interest. Shown in the background, the iconic Eiffel Tower juxtaposes against the street lights and wet city streets, offering viewers a stunning painterly effect. Completing the look, Paris Kiss has been framed with clean-lined white frame. Print framed in a matte white finish moulding with inner bevel
- Similar itemDetailed architecture and the engrossing structures of Paris come to life in this framed photo wall art. An image printed on paper is displayed in a white mat with espresso finish inner trim and an espresso finish polystyrene frame. From photographer Alan Blaustein. Black and white photo print on paper. Polystyrene frame with espresso finish. White mat. Protected under glass. 20 1/2" square. From photographer Alan Blaustein.
- An elegant black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower split into two striking canvas prints. A unique view looking up provides abundant detail as well as looming clouds above. Perfect for any home or office space. Contemporary photography prints. Set of 2. Eiffel Tower prints. Printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. MDF wood frames. Fully assembled. Ready to hang. Mounting hardware is not included. Made in China. Wipe with a dry cloth. 19 3/4" high. 19 3/4" wide. 1" deep.
- Similar item"I take my camera and sketchbook with me wherever I go and these have always been my three favorite cities... There is something about the architecture and the energy of New York that inspires everyone and for me the Art Deco spire of The Chrysler building says New York like nothing else! And ask anyone around the world the single building that represents London and it is always Big Ben. The great Victorian Gothic clock tower is still the heartbeat of London. Whenever I return to Paris that first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower never fails to excite me - it is the true joie de vivre of Paris and inspires me now as much as it did when I was a boy. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that I have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and I hope my work creates a similar sensation." I like to combine architectural images of each city in a layered, collaged technique. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that i have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and i hope my work creates a similar sensation." Print framed in a matte black moulding