- Similar itemClassic black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage feel. The landscape print of this iconic landmark includes bare, high-contrasting trees, a winding path, and two festive carousels at the base of the Tower. High grade print is perfect for the office or living room of a world traveler or just a lover of all things French. Black and white image of the Eiffel Tower with a distinct vintage feel. Digital ink jet print on art quality canvas. Mounted on a sturdy kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Also available as a unique, attractive art print room divider.
- Similar itemA black and white image of the iconic Eiffel Tower, as seen from among old Parisian buildings. The aged buildings, bare-branched trees and high contrast of the print give this wall art a vintage European feel. Perfect for a touch of old Europe in the living room, office or bedroom. Gallery quality, professional black and white photo print. The Eiffel Tower with a Paris city block in the foreground. Unusual point of view photograph. Great gift idea for Francophiles and students of architecture. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown.
- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.
- Similar itemDesign by Guy Le Querrec. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, Acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown frame. Details: Elephants from Bouglione Circus at the Place du Trocadéro, Paris. 1968 by Guy Le Querrec. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, brown wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 17 x 25,5 cm. 16th arrondissement, Place du Trocadéro, an elephant of the Bouglione Circus during the "Cavalcade des cirques" passing through the town. In the background: the Eiffel Tower. Measurements: Height: 14.24 inches Width: 10.92 inches.
- Similar itemThis wall art features a dramatic upward diagonal view of the Eiffel Tower against a blue sky with white clouds. The angles of the image add a contemporary dimension to the decor. This color photographic giclee print on paper is matted under glass for a sophisticated look. Perfect for a casual contemporary living room, dining room, bedroom or hallway. Complete with a black finish frame, this giclee print comes ready to hang to immediately enhance any room. Contemporary photographic image wall art. Eiffel Tower theme. Black finish polystyrene frame. Giclee print on paper. Matted. Under glass. 28" high. 22" wide.
- Similar itemWith a timeless quality and modern appeal, Paris Kiss adorns your walls with a romantic cityscape. Created in sepia tones for vintage appeal, photographer Kate Carrigan boldly layers crimson in the piece creating added depth and interest. Shown in the background, the iconic Eiffel Tower juxtaposes against the street lights and wet city streets, offering viewers a stunning painterly effect. Completing the look, Paris Kiss has been framed with clean-lined white frame. Print framed in a matte white finish moulding with inner bevel.
- An image of leaves of the common landscape plant, the hosta, photographed with an infrared enabled digital camera. Using this camera, and special filter, the picture is created with infrared light alone, making foliage very light and imparting a unique appearance. The is picture was part of an entry in the International Photography Awards (Lucies), which won first place in the flora division in 2008. The print is made on 16.5X23.5 inch mat surface fine art paper and printed with archival pigment inks which have an an almost indefinite life. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. It is one of an edition of 50 plus 2 artist's proofs.
- Similar itemThis is an image of a pristine new flower of the common landscape plant, the hosta. The picture is printed on 22X17 inch mat surface fine art paper using an Epson professional printer and archival pigment inks. The resultant print will remain as it is today for hundreds of years. The picture is titled and editioned on the lower left, and signed and dated on the lower right, in pencil. There is a border of one inch on the top and bottom, and a border of 1.8 inches on the sides. It is one of an edition of 50 and was part of a five image entry which won First Place awards in the International Photography Awards (The Lucies) in 2009, and the Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3) in 2010. It is sure to add ambiance to a distinctive home or office interior.
- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.