Shop this look
- Taking inspiration from Eastern patterns and colors, this weathered blue cabinet adds a Global Bazaar accent to your home. Stylish and sophisticated, this storage cabinet holds clothes or electronics behind two sets of decorative double doors. Two lower drawers add even more space. 42.5 inches high x 43 inches wide x 16.5 inches deep. Constructed from elm. Finished in weathered blue. (4) doors; (2) shelves; (2) drawers. Traditional Chinese joinery and hardware.
- Similar itemGo for a natural, rustic look for your dining area with this wood dining chair set from the Danish collection. Crafted of gorgeous beechwood in your choice of a dark mahogany, natural, cherry, black, walnut or mahogany finish, this set of two side chairs exudes a warm and inviting appeal. The streamlined form adds an element of contemporary flair to this modern dining chair set. Set includes: Two (2) side chairs Materials: Beechwood Imported Finish: Dark mahogany, natural, cherry, black, walnut, mahogany Seat dimensions: 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep Dimensions: 33 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep Color: Red.
- Similar itemA series of upholstered furniture inspired by the 18th Century British Gentleman’s Chair. Traditionally manufactured, the frame is made from solid birch and stuffed with layers of natural cotton and boar bristle. The Wingback is an iconic feature in our collection. DIMENSIONS: W 63" x D 35.4" x H 50" x Seat H 16.1".
- Similar itemThe heart of any room's interior designs begins with your choice of occasional tables. You want your room to be a place where you live, love and laugh with friends and family. It's also the beginning focal point to share your style and appreciation for life by making them feel welcome and at ease. The Beaumont coffee table has a casual, laid back look to it; a planked top constructed of oak veneers wears a withered oak finish. With this exquisite silhouette, you can ensure your friends and family feel comfortable for years to come. Drawers: Two with silver pulls Slatted bottom shelf Planked top Set includes: Beaumont Coffee Table (1) Materials: Veneer, MDF, iron Finish: Withered oak Weight: 91.5 Dimensions: 48 inches x 30 inches x 19 inches Color: Brown.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Similar itemLuxurious black velvet upholstered high back sofa from Tom Dixon.. The lavish Wingback Sofa draws inspiration from the classic 18th century British gentleman's chair.. Manufactured traditionally, the frame is made from solid birch wood and can seat two people. . The black velvet upholstery is filled with natural cotton and boar bristle.. The furniture piece features gorgeous curves and four small, birch wood, black legs.. An iconic sofa, it channels an elegant and refined look into the interior.
- Similar itemThe intricate wood carving and heavily distressed finish are what makes this delightful coastal side cabinet stand out! Detailed hand-carved spindles are located on both sides, while the center front door showcases a quatrefoil or "four leaves" design. This side cabinet also makes a charming nightstand for a sea breeze-inspired bedroom. Antiqued metal door pull finishes the look. Features: Hand-carved from mahogany. Artisan Surf City finish. Carved side spindles and quatrefoil design. One door and two shelves.
- Similar itemJ104 dining chair is part of HAY's relaunch of the Danish furniture classics originally made for FDB (The Danish Consumers Co-operative Society). Functionalist and democratic design for the people - that was the main idea behind the furniture production started by FDB in the 1940s. By shifting to industrial production and thus deceasing the costs FDB pushed forward the availability of designer furniture for ordinary people by making high quality design furniture at relatively low prices. The J104 dining chair is designed by Jorgen Baekmark and is made from beech wood in natural wood and 4 colours. SOLD AS SETS OF 2 OF THE SAME COLOUR (Priced each - add multiples of 2 to your basket). Felt glides optional. Materials: Solid beech, soap treated or lacquered. Dimensions: W 57 x D 47 x H 73 cm (seat height 44.5cm)
- The sleek lines of a modern wingback chair are translated from a single seat to a sofa in this inspired Hollywood regency piece. Luxe Belgian linen upholstery is paired with exposed wood framing in a rich, dark copper noir finish to create a subdued, elegant seat for you and yours. The highest level of craftsmanship ensures this sofa will anchor your trendy, contemporary living room for years to come. COM fabric available - please contact us for details. 8-10 weeks made to order. 39.5 inches high x 84 inches wide x 35.75 inches deep. Seat height: 18.5 inches; seat depth: 22 inches; arm height: 25.75 inches. Made from sustainably harvested maple and birch woods in the USA, Lacey Act compliant finished in copper noir finish. This sofa may be purchased as is in light Belgian linen, or we may upholster with your own material; 12 yards required- please contact us for pricing and lead time. 8 way, hand tied, steel coil spring system insures and even comfortable seat. To promote rigidity and spring support, tempered steel ribbons are added across the seat bottom.
- Similar itemThe world’s first tray-table-stool.: A few simple adjustments and you can transform Flip Around from the key-keeping tray in the hallway, to the table holding your afternoon coffee and into a surprisingly comfortable stool. A new multifunctional piece of furniture that can assist you all over the house, kinda like the butler you never had. Flip Around is designed by Danish design duo NORM: aka Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn. It’s made of high quality ash wood and plastic. A mix of the new and the classic - and the mix of different inspirations and aesthetics is a big part of the design. Jonas: “Flip Around is multi functional and the inspiration is also pretty multi and from all over the world”. Kasper: “The design itself is very clean and minimalistic. That’s the whole idea – that you can put it anywhere in the house and it will look like it fits – and it will have a purpose in the room”. Jonas: “But the main inspiration to the design comes from something more rough, namely French industrial chairs and also the classic traditions of Danish cabinet making. And actually the whole assembly system is inspired from Chinese and Korean architecture, especially known for using wood wedges and wood pins to assemble their parts instead of using nails and screws”. Kasper: “So it’s really a multi design – it’s multi functional, multi national and multi inspirational”. Designer: Norm Architects. Materials: Wood(ash), Plastic, Steel. Dimensions: 14" x 18".
- Similar itemAdd a sculptural element to your home with this Large Fan Table from Tom Dixon. A dramatic and sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor chair, beautiful black stained oak forms a fanned, spindle base for the large white marble table top. The perfect way to bring simple elegance to your home, Fan stool and chairs are also available to create a stunning interior.Key features: * Material: oak, marble * Dimensions: H45xD90cm * Beautiful polished white marble table top * Contrasting black oak fanned base * Sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor chair
- Similar itemCreate a magnificent focal point showcasing antique books, favorite photographs, or intriguing objects. This beautifully hand-finished bookcase is dramatically distressed, with a captivating robin's egg blue hue taking center stage. Black outer edges add even more character and depth, and the bookcase's overtones have been chipped away to highlight the natural wood grain beneath. Natural, reclaimed fir wood construction. Hand-finished and heavily distressed. Offers ample storage space.