- The Japanese Denim collection features artisinal denim, meticulously crafted for a superior quality rooted in rich history and tradition. Japanese denim pairs age-old techniques and unrivaled technology, breathing life and character into fabric and fit. Skinny jean sports a mid rise and slim leg that tapers through the leg. Rolled cuff finishes the cropped length. Sylvie is bleach-washed down to a light blue with the dark tones showing through at the waist. Destroyed rips, grinding, and a sanded fade finish the look. 11.25 oz stretch denim. Contrast topstitching. Antiqued copper-tone hardware. Signature red rivet at the coin pocket. Leather tab accents the right rear pocket. Five-pocket design with signature arc stitch at back. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash and line dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in Outseam: 37 in Inseam: 30 in Front Rise: 7 in Back Rise: 14 in Leg Opening: 10 in Convertible Inseam: 27 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemFloppy Brim Fedora 100% wool. Made in USA. Leather trim.
- Similar itemCrafted from saturated suede in a simple round-toe design, Marc by Marc Jacobs' ankle boots offer endless styling possibilities. The sturdy stacked wedge and crepe rubber sole makes for a supportive platform for all-day wear. Team yours with everything from floral-print dresses to slick tailoring. Suede upper. Lace-up vamp with padded tongue. Leather lining. Cushioned leather footbed. Approx. 4" stacked wedge with a ¾" crepe rubber soles.
- Similar itemRag & Bone olive wool felt floppy-brim fedora styled around brim with a brown leather band. Crown dent, slightly pinched sides . 3" brim, approximately . Interior black and beige fabric sweatband . Available in Olive . Wool . Spot clean . Made in U.S. .
- Step out in skinny! ; From the Cool Off Collection. Skinny jean sports a mid rise and slim leg that tapers through the leg. Rolled cuff finishes the cropped length. Lyndi is a faded medium blue wash with set-in 3-D whiskers and a lightly sanded fade for the look of a well-worn favorite. 9.5 oz stretch denim features a specialized blend of cotton and moisture-wicking COOLMAX poly that distributes sweat across the surface for quick drying and cooling airflow. Contrast topstitching. Aged copper-tone hardware. Leather logo patch set at back pocket. Five-pocket design with signature arc stitch at back. Belt-loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 70% cotton, 28% COOLMAX polyester, 2% Lycra spandex. Machine wash and tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 26 in ; Outseam: 35 in ; Inseam: 27 in ; Front Rise: 8 1 2 in ; Back Rise: 13 in ; Leg Opening: 10 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 27. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemNo appliqués Solid color Zip closure Round toeline Lined interior Rubber sole Wedge heel Covered wedge. Material:Soft Leather
- Similar itemDescription NOTE: This hat comes in multiple sizes. Please see Size & Fit tab. A wide-brimmed Rag & Bone fedora in crisp felt. A thin leather band trimmed with a tarnished metal accent adds a charming finish. 100% wool. Spot clean. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemSettle for the simplicity of this Cole Haan wedge boot. Suede upper. Plain toe. Full inside zip closure. Leather lining. Lightly padded insole. Stacked and crepe rubber wedge. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 3 in ; Weight: 1 lb 5 oz ; Circumference: 11 in ; Shaft: 6 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Cut loose in J Brand's distressed low-rise jeans, rendered in a curve-hugging skinny fit and tattered timeless true blue wash. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, low-rise. Contrast stitching, copped-tone logo hardware, fading, whiskering, distressing. 9.5" Leg opening, 26.5" inseam, 7.75" rise. Cotton/polyester/elastane. Machine wash. Made in USA.