- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck. Full length sleeves. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Baby Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Barley & Faded Black.
- Similar itemSilky, lightweight lyocell blouse in a faded, denim-effect wash. Band collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Curved hem is slightly longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% lyocell.
- Modern boyfriend jeans in luxurious Japanese denim. Five-pocket jean has a dropped crotch, roomy fit in the hip, and tapered leg. Straight waistband sits below the waist. Roll or unroll the cuff based on your look. Ryan is a well-worn deep indigo blue wash on soft rigid Japanese denim. Contrast topstitching. Leather brand patch at the back waist. Logo embroidery on the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 100% Supima cotton. Machine wash cold, line dry. Imported. Measurements: ; Outseam: 38 in ; Inseam: 29 in ; Front Rise: 9 in ; Back Rise: 13 1 2 in ; Leg Opening: 14 1 2 in ; Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 29. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemClassic lace up oxford with wingtip detailing & a low, stacked heel in metallic leather & suede. Round toe. Perforated seam detailing. Leather sole, insole & lining. 0.75" wooden heel with rubber bottom. Color: Sand & Silver. 100% leather.
- D-ID DenimLight-Wash Biker Skinny JeansDetailsD-ID Denim light-wash skinny jeans with quilted illusion. Approx. measurements: 8 1/2" rise; 10" leg openings; 30" inseam. Five-pocket style. Zipper cuffs. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About D-ID Denim:D-ID is based out of New York. D-ID seeks to rediscover the true identity of denim through its collection. The name is an an acronym for Denim Identity, and D ID stands out among the current trend driven market, proving that authentic denim remains the fashion forward favorite.
- Similar itemRelish in the Repete every time it's on your feet. This Steve Madden oxford look features an eye catching silver leather upper with perforated and brogue detailing. A lace up vamp and slight 1 inch block heel completes this functional look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Similar itemMetallic blue silk blouse from Emanuel Ungaro Vintage featuring a band collar with a pussy bow detail to the front, a front button fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hem. This item fits true to size. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. From 1970.
- Malin Merino Cashmere Pullover by La Garçonne Moderne. An ultra-soft merino cashmere sweater with a subtly washed, vintage feel. Open crew neckline. Slit details at wrists & hem. Open, wide body. Pullover style. Washed to give a vintage, subtly fuzzy finish. Color: Vanilla. 70% Merino Wool, 30% Cashmere. Also available in Heather Black.
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse. Spread collar. Button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at left. Yoked back. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Made in the USA of Italian materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'9. 5"/176cm, bust 31. 5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen: Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.