- Similar itemThe Willow collection celebrates timeless leather craft through shape, style and detailing. The focus of this new collection is structure and simplicity - a beautiful yet practical design finished with signature hardware and detailing. The Small Willow Tote has a removable strap and front envelope clutch that can be zip-detached and used as a single statement clutch. This women's leather tote bag can be carried in the crook of your arm, by the handle or over the shoulder using the detachable strap. Two top handles with D-ring detailing. Detachable shoulder strap with dog clip attachment. Magnetic closure. Detachable envelope pouch with Postman's Lock closure. Hanging fob with hidden padlock. Two internal slip pockets. One internal zip pocket. Suede lining. Internal metal Mulberry fob. Height 21cm Width 36 cm Depth 13cm Handle drop 9.5cm Shoulder strap 94cm
- Marc JacobsSlim Ankle Pants with Topstitch DetailDetailsThese topstitched, Marc Jacobs pants have a classic trouser design with a fun, cropped length.Wool-blend pants by Marc Jacobs.Natural rise.Slash pockets on hips; button-flap pockets on back.Straight legs with center creases.Cuffs cropped at ankles.Zip fly/button closure; belt loops.Mohair/wool; polyester/cotton trim; silk lining.Made in USA of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Similar itemVinceAddie Open-Toe Buckle-Back Bootie, TaupeDetailsSoft grain leather with tonal topstitching.Ankle cuff with adjustable belted strap.4" wooden block heel.Open toe.Padded insole.Leather lining and sole."Addie" is made in Italy.Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemDecking yourself in this sleeveless red top brings out the best in all of your evening looks. While enjoying a casual cocktail or attending a fabulous party, this sheer top's large bow and breezy silhouette create a fun, yet demure, look. Jazz up your ensemble with a glittery clutch, sequined skirt, and bejeweled blazer or play it down with high-waisted jeans and sleek, black booties and say Hello! to a variety of vivacious new styles! Mid-length Sleeveless Hello, Bow! Top in Red embellished with Bows for Party, Work, Holiday Party occasions.
- Add a pop of polished color to your ensemble with this vibrant fuschia tote from Gucci. Textured leather with brasstone hardware. Brasstone horsebit hardware at front. Inset zip top closure; Button snap adjustable sides. 13½'' Flat top handles with 4'' drop; Clip removable 34'' buckle strap with 17'' drop. Canvas lined with leather bound side zip pocket, brasstone key fob, two organizational compartments and one button snap pocket. Four protective brass studded feet. Measures approximately 13'' at widest x 9'' tall at center x 6'' deep. Leather / Canvas; Italy;
- Similar itemDKNYSkinny Ankle Pants with Cuffed Hem, BlackDetailsDKNY resurrects groovy, 1960s style with these cropped, black pants. Elevate their chic factor with heels, as we have.Knit pants by DKNY.Approx. measurements: rise, 8"; inseam, 28"; leg opening, 11" (size 4 measured).Slash pockets at hips; welt pockets on back.Slim, straight legs; center creases.Cropped with cuffed hem.Zip/snap closure.Triacetate/polyester; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Model is wearing size 4.Designer About DKNY:American designer Donna Karan introduced the DKNY collection in 1989 as a more affordable alternative to her namesake line. It's been rumored that she started DKNY after a fruitless search for jeans, and while the line does feature perfect-fit denim, it also includes a full range of looks from office-friendly day wear to after-hours party frocks.
- From a distance, you may not notice the dainty details along this breezy, sleeveless top, but a closer look will reveal mounds of dreamy embellishments to brighten your day. A black collar encircles the sheer neckline, while additional ivory scallops float along the shoulders and back like puffy cumulus clouds. The 100% cotton bodice features demure pleating details and a soft, billowy pattern along the front. No matter the weather, you can layer this pretty piece over a neutral cami and black skinnies to let your idealistic style soar! French , Victorian Mid-length Sleeveless Cloud Bank Top in White embellished with Lace for Party, Work occasions.
- Similar itemComposition: Kid skin. Details: solid color, rear zip closure, open toe, cut-out detailing, small studs, leather sole, covered stiletto. Measurements: Heel height: 5.85 inches Platform height: 1.17 inches.
- BCBGMAXAZRIAGamma Mesh/Leather BootieDetailsMesh and leather BCBG MAX AZRIA bootie.4 1/2" heel; 1/2" set-under platform.4" equivalent pitch.Open toe.Back zip.Padded leather sole."Gamma" is imported.Designer About BCBGMAXAZRIA:With a collection that runs the gamut from sportswear to eveningwear, the BCBGMAXAZRIA design house has established itself as a fashion force to be reckoned with. Designed with the modern woman in mind, BCBGMAXAZRIA strives to provide high-quality, of-the-moment clothing at contemporary price points. Max Azria was inducted into the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) in 1998, and his wife and design partner, Lubov Azria, was inducted in 2010. The husband-wife design duo is also renowned for acquiring and relaunching the Herve Leger fashion house in 2007 - extending their influence from the girl-next-door to the runway and red carpet.