- Similar itemAn elongated felt-tip eyeliner for ultra-precise line and density in one stroke. As the essential ally for captivating eyes, Liner Couture dresses the eyelids in ultimate sophistication. Whether you want a subtle trace along the lashline or a more dramatic line, its ultra-precise felt-tip lead never gets it wrong. Storage & Usage Tips: Since the tip of the liner needs to remain moist, we suggest you store it tip down in a cup or other container. Press down firmly on the tip of the liner against the back of your hand to ensure a smooth flow of product. Made in France. - LINER COUTURE Felt-Tip Eyeliner
- Similar itemBold eyeshadows in vibrant colors, inspired by the forces of nature. Eyes to Kill Solo shades come in perfect mattes, elegant satins, and bold pops to suit any wardrobe and complete any makeup look. Available in 1
- Similar itemAn ultra sheer flush of color formula, dab onto the cheeks and blend upward and outward with your finger or a sponge Perfect for every tone Liquifuschsia looks great on medium or olive skin tones; Pravella on very fair skin; Tansoleil for pink or ruddy skin WHY WE LOVE IT Sheer formula glides on with ease Long lasting, with natural emollients Can be layered with The Pure Powder Glow Versatile can be used on lips
- Similar itemWhat is it? Bobbi's best-selling Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers standout eyes anywhere, any time. Now, Bobbi is introducing seven gorgeous new shades for even more easy-to-apply, long-wearing eye looks. Who is it for? Anyone who wants the ease of application and long-wear of a cream shadow in a super-convenient, swivel-up stick. Why is it different? This do-it-all formula glides on tug free and can be used to shade, define, smoke up and highlight eyes. Plus, it won't crease, flake or fade. How do I use it? Swipe across lids and blend with fingertips, layering color to achieve desired effect. Use the darkest shades to line, define and smoke-up eyes and medium shades across the lower lid. Lighter shades can be used as highlighters.
- Dior Dior Addict It-Line Liquid eyeliner, fabulous line and vibrant colour. Dior Addict It-Line is the new signature for fashion addicts. A shiny liner that is a must-have for any fashionista, with an exclusive gel formula exclusive that has it all: pure colour, intense shine, flawless hold that lasts hours...And it's incredibly easy to use. Applied in a flash with its precision tip, its ultra-glide, non-sticky texture dries instantly. It-Line also rinses off just as easily with warm water or makeup remover.
- Similar itemWith extraordinary staying power. All shades have a soft translucent natural glow.
- A sparkling shimmer of color for a radiant glow. Silky soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly. Lasts for hours. Oil free and oil absorbing, yet moisture balancing. Perfect for all skin types. How to: Apply Blush with Cheek Brush #6. Dip the broad, flat side of the brush in the powder. Tap off excess. Smile to locate the "apple" of your cheek. Beginning at the outer edge of the "apple," apply color along cheekbone toward the hairline. Use clean side of brush to blend in color with short, vertical strokes. Apply Blush Subtil using circular movements with your brush for a softer and longer wearing effect.Technology: A silky soft, micro-bubble formula glides on easily and evenly. Moisture-balancing and oil-absorbing properties from mica keep skin comfortable and color true.
- Bold eyeshadows in vibrant colors, inspired by the forces of nature. Eyes To Kill Solo shades come in perfect mattes, elegant satins, and bold pops to suit any wardrobe and complete any makeup look. Made in France. Ask the experts. Our Beauty Advisors are here to help. Send an email to GiorgioArmaniBeautySpecialist@s5a.com - Eyes to Kill Solo Eye Shadow Palette
- Givenchy Liner Couture Precision Felt-Tip Eyeliner, Black DetailsAs the essential ally for captivating eyes, the new Liner Couture dresses the eyelids in ultimate sophistication. Whether you want a subtle trace along the lashline or a more intense and glamorous line, its ultra-precise felt-tip lead never gets it wrong. Available in Black. Designer About Givenchy: Givenchy, founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, is an international luxuryhouse known for its Haute Couture, ready-to-wear, and ac...