- Similar itemThe perfect spot to store your "dainties", this versatile French shabby chic style lingerie chest features two shelves along with an abundant amount of shelf space behind hand-painted doors. The Heritage Oyster finish softens the look and antiqued locking hardware keeps your valuables safe. Hand-carved from solid mahogany. Hand-painted artwork. Antiqued and locking metal hardware. Two drawers and two doors.
- Similar itemDesign Blu Dot, 2006. Hardwood & plywood frame, high density foam, chrome base. No fooling around here. A beautifully simple shape upholstered in a cow-friendly, flesh-free leather alternative with chrome-plated stainless steel base. Couchoid is guaranteed to be more aero-dynamic than your old couch. Available in either a leather alternative or poly-blend upholstery. White/dark brown/slate upholstery: Flesh-free leather alternative. purple upholstery: 100% polyester. 92" w | 28" h | 34" d | seat: 15" h.
- The next generation of our popular leaning storage system—now in a sleek and clean grey-stained mahogany finish. Ladder-style design secures against the wall for maximum stability (hardware included). Sturdy media stand has one fixed top shelf and two adjustable shelves concealed inside the cabinet. Cabinet is outfitted with sliding doors, cord management and ventilation slots. Components fit inside the cabinet; store DVDs and CDs in the upper divided cubbyhole. Narrow design suits smaller spaces, or allows the addition of two bookcases for an affordable, expansive wall of storage and display—yet still creates a 41"-wide space for a flat panel TV.
- Similar itemMiss I Candy Perfectly Pink Accent Chair. Bold, round cushion accent chair. Ebony finish frame and legs. Wood construction. Pink polyester viscose fabric. Round cushion and rounded, curved back. Polyurethane foam cushion. Fully assembled; no assembly required. 33 3/4" wide. 31 1/2" deep. 31 1/2" high.
- Similar itemBeautifully hand made product. Mahogany. Hand painted. French.
- Similar itemBring a blend of comfort, function and style into your home with the Handy Living Convert-A- Couch Sleeper Sofa. It can be an ideal buy for homes with tighter spaces. The independently wrapped pocket coil spring system makes it extremely comfortable. Its pillow top arms and upholstered back help in offering relaxed seating. The pillow top seat cushion further accents its appeal. The two decorative pillows complete its appealing look. Its seat is made from polyester fiber, foam and pocket coil. This ISTA certified Handy Living Convert-A- Couch Sleeper Sofa is made to perfection from 100% polyester. Its frame has a rich dark espresso finish and is made from durable steel and wood. The cushion or upholstery fill material is created from foam and synthetic fiber. The seat cushions and cushion covers can be easily removed. The sturdy wooden legs give it proper support. The zinc plated hardware finish enhances its charm. This sofa can take up weight of up to 600 pounds. It is stain resistant hence ideal for use on a daily basis. Features: Include two decorative pillows. Our Handy Lock™ no tool feature makes assembly a breeze. Just click and slide together. Fabric content: 100% polyester. Pillow top arms. Independently wrapped pocket coil spring system. Polyester fiber, foam and pocket coil seat cushion. Upholstered back and arms. Converts into full size bed. ISTA 3A certified. Convert-A-Couch collection. Manufacturer provide one year warranty on against manufacturing defects.
- The next generation of our popular leaning storage system—now in a sleek java finish. Ladder-style design secures against the wall for maximum stability (hardware included). Sturdy media stand has one fixed top shelf and two adjustable shelves concealed inside the cabinet. Cabinet is outfitted with sliding doors, cord management and ventilation slots. Components fit inside the cabinet; store DVDs and CDs in the upper divided cubbyhole. Narrow design suits smaller spaces, or allows the addition of two bookcases for an affordable, expansive wall of storage and display—yet still creates a 41"-wide space for a flat panel TV.
- Similar itemDesign Pierre Paulin, 1962. Steel frame, mdf floor plate, upholstery. Made in Holland by Artifort. Artifort is proud of its history, which is why they have brought back Pierre Paulin's F564 and C565 in 2014. They have called them 'Nest'. It is a well-loved design from a previous Artifort collection, with beautiful flowing lines and offering great sitting comfort. It is a little retro and very charming, soft, and friendly. The armchair is ideal for times when you want to curl up on your own with a book or a tablet computer, while the compact two-seater sofa is perfect for cosy lounging with your other half. Both are fully upholstered, yet they look light because of the narrow base. Pierre Paulin studied stone carving and clay modeling at the Ecole Camondo in Paris in the early fifties where he began designing furniture for Thonet. In 1958, he became the designer for Artifort where he created a series of sculptural chairs with an inner structure of steel tubing, covered in foam and fabric. In 1968, Paulin collaborated with Le Mobilier National and received many important government commissions including furniture and interiors for the Elysee Palace in Paris. He also designed home appliances. The Nest collection is a direct relation of the Mushroom and has the same structure, a steel frame covered with cut foam, Dacron, and upholstery made of stretchy fabric with a minimum number of straight-stitched seams. It is offered in your choice of a variety of upholstery options. Also available as a two-seater sofa. Nest lounge chair: 27.5" h | 36.6" w | ?" d | seat: 15.7" h.
- A classic British West Indies-inspired design, repurposed for distinctly modern use. Two louvered sliding doors allow for closed media storage, while still allowing display of collectibles in four end cubbies. Doors slide open to access media devices when needed. Inside: One adjustable shelf and cutout for wire management. Goes well with: Mint juleps.Details & Dimensions: Rubbed black. 50"W x 16"D x 26"H. Mixed wood, engineered wood. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Max TV size: 46"; max weight: 135 lbs.