Shop this look
- Similar itemAdd a touch of chic to your home with this Slit Table from HAY. Featuring a rounded table top, an eye catching folded styling has been crafted from powder coated steel and inspired by the delicacy of paper origami. Available in a variety of finishes sure to instantly update any interior they are placed in, this side table looks great on its own and also paired with more Slit Tables; creating a personalised style in your home.Key features: * Unique side table * Material: powder coated steel, mirror * Dimensions: H35.5xØ45cm * Inspired by paper origami * Stunning folded design * Beautiful mirrored finish
- Similar itemJohn-Richard Collection Lachlan Buffet Details Handcrafted buffet. Acacia wood and American black-walnut veneers. Doors have inset reverse-painted glass panels with golden trim. Four doors; one adjustable shelf behind each pair of doors. Back finished in black paint. Mortise-and-tenon frame construction. Assembly required. 78"W x 19.5"D x 39"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 358 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: BROWN. Material: THIS 4 DOOR CREDENZA IS VENEERED UB AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT AND FINISHED IN A WINDOSOR BLACK FINISH. THE DOORS HAVE INSET REVERSED PAINTED GLASS PANELS FRAMED IN GOLD FINISHED TRIM. THE DOORS OPEN AS DOUBLE DOORS EACH SIDE WITH ONE ADJUSTABLE SHELF WHICH ALLOWS FOR EASY ACCESS FOR STORAGE..
- Similar itemExquisite contemporary accent bath lighting in braided laser cut chrome cross-over frame filled with crystal bead strands. Chrome wall platform adds shine to brilliant reflections from crystals. Full coverage wall plate for easy installation at existing wall opening. Use with colored halogen bulbs for an alternate look. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 7.48"w x 3.93"d x 7.48"h. Number of Bulbs: 2. Type of Bulb: Halogen - G9. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: Yes. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. Chrome cross-over frame. Metal, Crystal; Imported;
- Similar itemInspired by origami, Rain, meaning 'Line' in Japanese, makes a stand-out element for the workshop. Made from ultra thin compact grade laminate and finished with white coating and milled lines, this coffee table from Bensimon emulates the simple beauty of folded notepaper to meet every arrangement with abstract spontaneity.
- Similar itemJohn-Richard Collection Stanford Console Details Handcrafted transitional console. Made of acacia wood and wood composite. Graduated, hand-carved blocks span the front. Two doors open with touch latches. Three drawers; two adjustable shelves. Mortise-and-tenon frame construction. Hand-painted finish. Assembly required. 72"W x 22"D x 36.25"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 365 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: WHITE/BROWN. Material: THIS CLEAN LINED TRANSITONAL CREDENZA HAS GRADUATED HAND CARVED BLOCKS THAT SPAN THE FRONT . HIDDEN BEHIND OR 3 DRAWERS AND 2 DOOR ALL OPENED WITH TOUCH LATCHES WHICH GIVES THIS PIECE A VERY CLEAN LOOK.. THE FRONT IS FINIHSED IN A SMOKEY WHITE FINISH WHILE THE TOP AND SIDES OF THE CASE ARE SMOKED.
- Transitional style indoor lighting with long curves of modern urban influence. White frosted heavy candle shade and steam-punk piston hardware give this 21st century home lighting fixture a recycled appeal and an industrial attitude. Choose bronze to blend with warm home decor colors or brushed nickel for bright accent. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) 4.5"w x 6.25"d x 9"h. Number of Bulbs: 1. Type of Bulb: Medium - E-26 - E-27 - Type A. Max Wattage: 60. Bulbs Included: No. Suitable For: Indoor Use. Energy Saving Feature: No. Back Plate measures 4.5"w x 6.25"h. Metal, Glass; Imported;
- This 1-light wall sconce features a oil rubbed bronze finish that will complement many loft, urban, industrial and transitional decors. The metal shade adds interest and showcases the old fashioned Edison bulb. Adjustable head. One (1) 100 watt Edison bulb included. Dimensions: 10 inches high x 9.2 inches x 12.45 inches deep. Number of Light: 1 Light Sconce Type: Electric Light Bulb Type: Incandescent Shade Material: Metal Bulb Wattage: 100 W Type: Sconce Product Features: UL Listed, Bulbs Included Material: Steel Light Direction: Multi-directional Height: 14 in or less Setting: Indoor Switch Type: Hardwired Lighting Style: Transitional, Specialty Exact Color: Bronze Finish: Bronze Finish Width: 16 in or less Color: Brown Color: Brown.
- The arrowhead shaped tabletop is a natural, functional look that thrived in 50s and 60s decor.The Tolson design features flared legs that give a unique look and modern appeal to this gorgeous end table.The angled design of the base paired with the strong walnut wood gives you a solid foundation that is sure to last.
- Similar itemThe Shale 4 Drawer/2 Door Credenza exudes clean modern design on many levels, down to the details. A solid wood ash top, legs and door/drawer fronts are complemented by full grain leather pulls, adding storage panache and practicality to the living room, dining room, or home office. Door units feature adjustable shelves and wire management holes. This credenza features plywood side, bottom and back panels. Adjustable nylon glides allow this fashionable and functional piece to stand on a variety of floor surfaces.A note from Blu Dot: Despite the fact that we call this a four drawer unit, it actually has only three drawers. The bottom drawer is double height to accommodate more bulky items.
- Similar itemLayers of clean details. Solid wood and full grain leather pulls add storage panache and practicality to the bedroom, living room or dining room. Door units feature adjustable shelves and wire management holes. Bottom two "drawers" are actually one double height drawer to accommodate bulkier items - so technically this credenza has 3 drawers, but visually it looks like 4. Smoke: Solid ash top, legs and door/drawer fronts. Walnut: Solid walnut legs. Full grain leather door and drawer pulls. Plywood side, bottom and back panels. Nylon glides. Measures 65.5"w x 36"h x 19.8"d.
- This Baxter Collection 1-light Wall Sconce in a polished nickel finish with milk glass will complement many urban, retro and transitional decors. Setting: Indoor Fixture finish: Polished nickel Shades: Milk glass Number of lights: One (1) Requires one (1) 100-watt medium base bulb max (not included) Dimensions: 10 inches tall x 6.5 inches wide x 8.25-inch extension from wall /li< This fixture does need to be hard wired. Professional installation is recommended. Color: Silver.
- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2014.By Knoll.The Piton™ Side Table features a robust cast aluminum base finished with a highly durable powder coat paint in a variety of colors. The geometric, elementary framework of the base is an interpretation of the familiar tripod structure; its tripod legs visually contained by two rings. The conical base, unified by two concentric rings, guards against the potential for imbalance caused by an uneven floor, equally distributing weight so as to counteract the tendency of the table's three-legged counterpart to wobble. The die-cast material is equally resilient to abrasions and dents. Not suitable for outdoor use.