- Stella McCartneyRemovable-Cuff Flat Chain Sandal, CognacDetailsFaux-leather upper (polyurethane/polyester/cotton). Golden hardware includes curb chain atop open toe. Removable ankle cuff with golden buckles. Padded footbed. Flat heel. Made in Spain. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemrag bone/JEANThe Skinny Ripped Jeans, ConvoyDetailsrag bone/JEAN The Skinny jeans in Convoy faded wash. Approx. measurements: 8" rise, 29" inseam, 10" openings. Ripped patches at thighs. Zip/button front; belt loops. Five-pocket design. Cotton/polyurethane; machine wash. Made in Peru. Shown styled with Rag Bone Harrow Ankle Boot in BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33. 5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Reading glasses accented with a whimsical polka-dot interior. Includes case and cleaning clothPlasticImported
- T by Alexander WangJersey Pocket Muscle TeeDetailsBlack jersey. Rounded V neckline. Muscle sleeves. Patch pocket on left chest. Relaxed fit hits below hip. Pullover style. Rayon. Imported. Designer About T by Alexander Wang: New York-based designer Alexander Wang introduced T by Alexander Wang in 2009, just two years after debuting his acclaimed self-named collection. This diffusion line is known for relaxed minimalism in essentials such as draped skirts, pants, tanks, and long tops.
- Striking goldtone details shine on a patent leather sandal, topped with a beautifully knotted grosgrain bow adornment. Espadrille platform, ?" (15mm) Grosgrain and patent leather upper Adjustable strap Leather sole Padded insole Imported
- Similar itemSlouchy, oversized tee, in a silky tencel. Short sleeves. Slightly dropped shoulders. Relaxed fit. Semi-sheer. Color: Grey Melange. 100% lyocell.
- Similar itemThe best glasses ever. Every WIldfox lives in this classic frame: a simple and original square shape. Optical lenses that are RX-ready, perfect to add in your own prescription and look totally retro while you read. Handmade with Italian acetate. CR39 optical grade lenses offering UV A and B protection. 5 barrel French comotec hinge. Case and cleaning cloth included. Eye width: 54mm Bridge Width: 20mm Temple length: 145mm
- Similar itemWith a stylishly distressed vintage appeal the covetable Beau jeans from Adriano Goldschmied are an essential for every wardrobe. Classic five-pocket styling, distressed detailing, mid-rise, skinny leg, decorative logo back pockets. Slim relaxed fit. Wear with a classic tee for day or a slinky silk top and heels for night. 70% Cotton, 28% Viscose, 2% Polyurethane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemDetailed with just the right amount of distressing for that perfectly broken-in look, these light-wash jeans from Mother are the favorite skinnies of the fashion flock. Light wash distressed stretch denim, classic five-pocket styling. Skinny leg. A cool choice for perfecting casual looks. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.