- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 80mm/ 3 inches. Black leather. Silver-trimmed front sole, open almond toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap
- Prabal Gurung’s embroidered lace skirt comes in a high-impact mix of cobalt yellow and black. Temper the print with a simple silk blouse and classic black pumps.
- Similar itemNonoo's Braided Side Sweater incorporates polished design details with a soft color palette. Perfect for the work week to the weekend; Easy fitting crew neck sweater; Soft fine gauge knit in lilac and ivory with twisted navy braid down side; Long sleeves; Crew neckline; Rib knit trim finishes neckline, cuffs, and hem. 60% Wool, 10% Mohair, 30% Polyamide; Combo: 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend woven jacquard pencil skirt from Jason Wu featuring a front button fastening, belt loops, back slit at hem, a mid-length and a belted waist.
- Similar itemValextra powder-pink textured-leather Handy clutch. Detailed with signature "costa" lacquered piping; polished pale-goldtone hardware. Lined with smooth leather; zip pocket at interior. Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap. Front flap secures with magnetic snap. 6.50" height x 12.25" width x 1.50" depth (approximately) 22.5" maximum strap drop (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemJoieRoxie Colorblock d'Orsay Sandal, Chili MultiDetailsTricolor suede sandal by Joie.3 3/4" covered heel.Piped toe and ankle strap.Adjustable ankle sandal.Minimalist d'Orsay silhouette.Padded insole.Leather sole."Roxie" is imported.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsRoxie Colorblock d'Orsay Sandal, Chili Multi - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemEcru knit pullover from Iro featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a ribbed hem and cuffs, an open knit, a long length and contrasting panels.
- Similar itemMaterial: Leather. Sole: Leather. Ostwald helgason x aldo rise fw14 designer collaboration collection, as seen on the runway during new york fashion week. Three navy suede panels converge on a rounded toe. Bringing up the rear, a buckled ankle closure. With vinyl-wrapped heels in an elegant maroon, this is one cut-out shoe with absolutely nothing missing. Vinyl wrapped cylindrical heel. Round toe. Buckle closure. Heel height: 4 In.
- Upholding the uncompromising standards for creating Ralph Lauren's iconic sweaters, our Black Label Cable-Knit Cashmere is knit in Italy by master artisans, who, working with the finest fibers, employ an exclusive spinning and finishing process. Our cashmere yarn is sourced from goats raised in the mountains of Mongolia, where the high altitude and cold climate are key factors that help make the fleece ultra-soft. Washed and dyed in a Northern Italian mill founded in the 1900s using pure water from the Swiss Alps, this light and airy yarn offers superior warmth and incredible softness. Designed with an elegant, one-of-a-kind wide cabled pattern, our seven-gauge Crewneck Pullover features a long silhouette and a loose, modern fit. Because cashmere of this quality only gets better with time, this heritage-inspired sweater is an investment piece to treasure and enjoy. Ribbed crew neckline. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ribbed hem. We use only the whitest goat fibers to ensure that the dye appears true to tone. This garment boasts a 3/20-count yarn that is exclusive to Ralph Lauren. For long-lasting preservation and the best care, please store this garment folded. The cable-knit sweater originated in 19th-century Ireland as a way to warm fishermen against the harsh elements. Representing fishing ropes, the twists in the cables enhanced the garment's insulation properties. 100% cashmere. Hand wash or dry clean. Made in Italy. Imported fabric.