- Similar itemVero Moda present the women's palm drop back top. Lightweight and versatile, the pastel green cami with spaghetti straps and subtle V-shaped front is finished with slight drop to the back for a playful finish. K.N. Vero Moda women's Palm Drop Back Top. Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Cami top. Spaghetti straps. Colourblock design. V-shaped neckline. Relaxed fit. Brand: Vero Moda. Colour: Green. Material: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Clothing Style: Camis and Vest Tops. Size / Fit: Relaxed Fit.
- Saint Laurent. Sac de Jour Small Python-Stamped Tote Bag, Black. Saint Laurent leather tote with tonal python-stamped center; silver hardware. Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop. Tubular tote handles with 4" drop. Removable padlock charm attaches to handles. Key charms snap to suede-lined interior. Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front. Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides. Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior. Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining. Metal feet protect bottom. 10"H x 12"W x 5"D. Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemNo cool-girl wardrobe is complete without a leather biker, and we love the polished finish of this butter-soft style from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Classic black coloring and puffed texture down the sleeves make it a practical investment that will stand the test of time - Black leather, asymmetric zipped front, zipped pockets, belted cuffs, belted tabs on the hem, snapped epaulets, jersey cuffs - Slim fit - Wear with everything, from little black dresses and stilettos to ripped denim and sneakers
- Similar itemCotton motorcycle style denim jacket in a white and black graphic print. Cropped cut and snug fit with an asymmetric double zip. Detachable buckle belt around hem and elongated zips on cuffs add biker flair. Asymmetric zip detail near shoulder. Silver hardware. Stiff 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane blend. Pair with a high waisted black denim jean to offset the cropped silhouette and a white tee. Lined. Zip closure. Pull on.
- Similar itemBKE Long Strappy Tank Top Bokchoy Basic strappy tank Body length 25 1/2 on size medium. Body length 25 1/2 on size medium. 95% Cotton 5% Spandex. Machine wash cold water with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach. Reshape when wet lay flat to dry. Low iron if needed.
- Similar itemShoulder tote bag crafted in soft nubuck python. Hand-painted edges, supple lambskin lining, vintage luggage-inspired tag. Flat shoulder straps, open top with magnetic press-stud closure, zipped interior compartment with oversize metal zip pull. Polished metal hardware .
- Similar itemRendered in slick coated fabric, this biker from Anthony Vaccarello is a super modern take on this outerwear essential - Coated black fabric outer, oversized notched collar, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, diagonal front zip, zip pockets - Loose fit - Team with leather separates for an urbane twist
- Similar itemScallop hem styling; Round neckline; Lightweight, soft-touch fabric; Regular fit; Main: 100% Polyester; Bust: S:86 cm / M:89 cm / L:92 cm; Length: S:60 cm / M:60 cm / L:60 cm
- Similar itemSaint LaurentSac de Jour Small Tote Bag, WhiteDetailsSaint Laurent pebbled leather tote with silver hardware.Removable crossbody/shoulder strap with 19" drop.Tubular tote handles with 4" drop.Removable padlock charm attaches to handles.Key charms snap to suede-lined interior.Foil Saint Laurent logo at center front.Gusseted sides may be cinched with strap; snaps to front and back sides.Center compartment with two-way zip top divides interior.Inside, one zip and two open pockets; tonal suede lining.Metal feet protect bottom.10"H x 12"W x 5"D.Bag weighs 3lbs. 7oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.