- Height: 8cm Width: 20cm Depth. 12.5cm. Concealable metal chain shoulder strap. Swarovski clasp closure. Woven nappa leather panels. Swarovski crystals. Sequins. Satin lining. Handmade in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack strapless silk bustier top from Alexander McQueen featuring a sweetheart neckline, a contrasting gold-tone design to the top, a fitted waist, a peplum hem and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemSuede pointed toe d'Orsay pump with gathered elastic detail at slingback strap. Approximately 3.5" heel (90mm) Leather sole. Available in Black Handmade in Italy.
- This Rosie Assoulin top is the definition of seasonless with its year round color palate. Painterly stripes adorn a strapless faille canvas complete with a curve-enchancing peplum hem. 59% polyester/41% cotton. Lining: 100% silk. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemGold polka-dot wool-blend jacquard. Zip fastening along back . 54% wool, 20% polyester, 14% silk, 12% polyamide; lining: 100% viscose . Dry clean
- Similar itemWhite mesh. Detachable chain shoulder strap. Clear, gray and gold crystals and beads, white faux pearls, pale-gold hardware. Internal patch pocket. Fully lined in blush satin and black mesh. Quartz and crystal-embellished push clasp fastening at top. Comes with dust bag
- Metallic snake-print leather. Pointed toe; single sole. Adjustable ankle strap. Asymmetric topline. d'Orsay silhouette. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. 4" covered heel. "liliana" is made in Italy.
- Gold textured-leather (Lamb). Crystal clasp fastening at top. Comes with dust bag
- Similar itemAkrislong pencil skirt, cotton viDetailsZebra embroidery.Jacquard band at high waist.Hidden-zip front pockets.Midi hem with side slits.Hem falls below knee.Slim pencil silhouette.Cotton/viscose.Made in Italy.Belt sold separately. Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.