Shop this look
- Balenciaga. Classic Metallic Edge Envelope Clutch Bag, Bleu Roi. Balenciaga grained goatskin envelope clutch bag. Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap, 20.5" drop. Fold-over top with snap closure; slip pocket inside flap. Front zip pocket with long tassel pull. Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror. Interior, two compartments; one zip pocket; Balenciaga embossed leather tag. 7.5"H x 12.5"W x 1"D; weighs 1.6 lbs. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang light-gray Freja boots. Covered block heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Suede and textured-leather. Snap-fastening fold-over layered cuff with silver zipper trim, back pull tab, lace and eyelet detail with wrap-around laces, eyelet detail at inner cuff, open almond toe. Zip fastening through front.
- Handmade in New York City, the Venessa Arizaga Let It Rain Necklace features a silver plated brass chain that's intertwined with sapphire thread work and adorned with a decorative leaf trim. The chunky necklace has a dropped pendant with blue and clear glass rhinestones, as well as a lobster claw clasp fasten. L.M. Measures: 19" in length. Silver-Plated Brass/Thread/Glass.
- Yellow gold-tone multi-strand chain link necklace with crystal embedded raffia throughout, chunky faux pearls and metallic tassel appliqus with lobster clasp closure.
- Women who live for fashion love Miu Miu for their trendy and unique designs. These lace-up ankle boots will become a closet statement piece and a gorgeous work of art for your feet. Smooth suede upper. Round toe. Lace-up vamp; Zip closure at heel. Leather lining. Leather sole. 4¾'' Glittered heel. ⅞'' Front platform. Shaft measures 4¼'' tall and 9'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;
- Sleek and refined, the 440 Envelope Clutch is a true classic. Perfect for day or night in elegant embossed croc. Interior zip pocket and exterior back pocket. Magnetic closure. 100% Cow Leather.
- The signature 440 Envelope clutch from Diane von Furstenberg is given an exotic update in this bright blue edition embossed with a croc effect. Exemplifying the brand's New York glam aesthetic, this accessory is deemed to bring distinctive presence to a night out in town.
- Similar itemLulu Frost. Nightshade Crystal Statement Necklace. Lulu Frost "Nightshade" statement necklace. Antiqued golden and silvertone brass. Bib with crystals, stainless steel, and pearlescent resin inlay. Chain link necklace, approx. 18.5"L with 1" extension. Lobster clasp with logo bead. Imported.
- Similar itemBlack leather lace-up platform bootie from Azzedine Alaïa. The bootie has a round toe, suede and calf leather panels and patent leather covered heel and platform. Heel measures 150mm and platform measures 40mm. You walk on 110mm. Small to size, take one half size larger. Leather sole. Made in Italy SKU: 3H3N500-CV09.
- Similar itemCaptivate the room in the striking Alexander McQueen® Stivto Pelle S. Cuoio heels. Suede leather upper flaunts a wrap detail. Buckle closure secures at the shank. Round toe. Leather lining and insole. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Heel Height: 4 3 ⁄ 4 in. Weight: 13 oz. Circumference: 9 1 ⁄ 4 in. Shaft: 7 in. Platform Height: 1 1 ⁄ 4 in.
- Similar itemInspired by the charms of the natural world, each Italian-made, gem-encrusted Radà piece is like a wearable work of art. This stunning statement necklace juxtaposes delicate glass crystals with a chunky sculptural chain. By Radà. Glass crystals, brass, silk/polyester thread. 16" long with a 2.5" extender chain. Lobster clasp closure. Online exclusive. Made in Italy.
- Designed at the foot of the Eiffel Tower and handcrafted near France's Loire Valley châteaux, Maison Thomas accessories marry a raw look with refined details that highlight the beauty of the brand’s quality craftsmanship. Simple and sophisticated, the promenade envelope clutch is rendered in deep blue calfskin with fluorescent orange stitching adding a fresh pop of color. Please note: ELIGIBLE FOR EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN WINDOW UNTIL 1/9/16