Shop this look
- Similar itemDimensions: 8″H X 9″W X 9″D.
- The dragon-serpent motif, recognized as the symbolic manifestation of the Emperor in ancient Chinese lore, sits at the center of this antique wool rug. Exquisitely rendered, it creates a compelling focal point of exoticism, mythology, and artistry. Handwoven from wool, the lightly abrashed field of golden brown creates a beautifully stippled background for the abstract cloud and scrolling vine motifs - a captivating Far East influence for the modern home.
- Similar itemModeled after a Victorian ancestor, this weighty stool takes itself a touch less seriously than its wooden predecessor. Adjustable height. Cast iron. Wipe with dry cloth. Imported. Overall: 18.5"-27.5"H, 12" diameter.
- Similar itemA marvelous addition to a mountain cabin or rustic style home, this rustic cocktail table is made of old barn wood for a look that is truly unique. Two drawers sit flush along its deep, substantial edge, allowing you to hide necessities inside, while a robust pedestal elevates it and creates a bit of legroom. Finished in a soft, rich brown hue that allows the wood's natural shading, texture, and structural nuance to shine through, this round table has a solid, comforting presence that brings a calm, grounded sense with it. Made of reclaimed barn wood. Natural finish. Handcrafted; shading and texture varies.
- Similar itemMelding modern and tribal styles, the Bullet stool offers versatile appeal. Finished in a metallic bronze glaze, faceted chevron layers adorn this ceramic accent for eye-catching edge. 16" Dia x 20"H. Wipe down to clean. Handcrafted.
- John-Richard Collection Amour Pastel Faux Flowers Details. Handcrafted polyester peonies, roses, and hydrangeas in the palest of pinks and greens. Glass vase with acrylic "water" adds to the realism. 10"Dia. x 10"T. Made in the USA of imported materials. Designer About the John-Richard Collection Founded in 1980 in Greenwood, Mississippi, the John-Richard Collection is known for a strong design staff that travels the world for inspiration. Channeling cultural and historical influences, the company creates distinctive artisan-crafted furniture, lighting, wall art, mirrors, and decorative accessories that make a lasting impression. What's more, an eye for future trends in luxury home furnishing sets the John-Richard Collection apart. They skillfully blend the best of what is new in home fashion with the great designs of the past, resulting in updated designs that fit perfectly with an array of styles. Color: MULTI COLORS. Material: POLY SILK STEMS, ALICE ROSE, PEONY , HYDRANGEA.
- A mesmerizing field of mirrored motifs creates an intriguing kaleidoscopic effect on this antique Karabagh wool rug. The repeating border of traditional botehs complements a unique design aesthetic with a framework of timeless tradition. Rendered in rich tonalities of gold and brown, this one-of-a-kind wool rug is an exquisite reimagination of Persian style for a modern aesthetic.
- Similar itemAn inter-locking chain design creates the base for the solid wood top of this round cocktail table. A neutral Manor Garden Gate finish provides contrast to the honey colored top. With its open weave look, this versatile style can be used in a cottage style home or an uptown loft and will provide plenty of space to hold drink glasses, your favorite coffee table books and still have space to prop up your feet. Solid mahogany construction. Two tone finish. hand-carved details.
- Similar itemBring florals to your interior with these beautiful White Roses from Diane James. This decorative bouquet of flowers sit in an elegant cylindrical glass vase, giving the appearance of a real flower arrangement. Made from the finest materials with intricate detailing and colour selection, perfect for placing on a bedside table or in a dining room, this is an indulgent gift idea for a loved one or a special occasion.Key features: * Decorative white roses * Material: poly-cotton, plastic * Dimensions: H25.4cm * Plastic stem with poly-cotton petals * Stunning white flower * Glass vase with artificial water * More flowers available from Diane James
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir cocktail table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 35" Dia x 15"H. Brass.
- Similar itemA crimson border highlights the traditional motifs decorating this vintage wool rug. Handwoven in Tibet, a combination of Buddhist symbols and Chinese characters represent ancient Oriental spiritual beliefs. Embodying the mysticism and legends of the East, this unique canvas offers an insight into the desires and traditions of the artisan.
- Similar itemAdd a splash of rustic style to your room! This fantastic wood crate features a removable top made from tufted burlap. Place your small belongings inside for a quick way to avoid clutter in your home. The charming matching woven handle completes this special look. Features: Made from aged reclaimed wood. Burlap cushion.
- Similar itemBring a rich Old World mood to your space with the vintage finish crafted into this clean-lined cocktail table. With ornate crafting and aged traditional inspiration, the coffee table features a diamond shape in the paneled tabletop, which is supported gracefully by fluted cabriole legs for an overall allure of elegance and charm. The lustrous cherry veneer on the accent table brings out the appealing detail of the wood grain in the piece’s alder material for a cultured, historical piece that enhances exquisite craftsmanship in your space. Crafted from solid alder wood Finished with a rich cherry veneer Hand-rubbed, hand-waxed finish