- Similar itemTaking a seat at the soda shop counter, you and your love know just what treat youre in the mood for. A vanilla milkshake with two straws, please, you say to the waitress, your dotted dress perfectly matching the retro decor around you. White polka dots blanket the mint fabric of this cotton-blend frock as you look around and marvel at the vintage jukebox in the corner. Decorative buttons fall above and below the diamond-shaped cutout of the upper bodice - details that have the waitresses reminiscing and sharing stories about the past. When you style your piece with black knee-high socks, crimson Mary Jane pumps, and studded pearl earrings, your classic style is sure to have everyone feeling like they stepped back in time!
- The women's version of our Ludlow jacket (we're big fans of borrowing from the boys), crafted at the same factory as its namesake. It's made from a refined wool flannel from Vitale Barberis Canonico, a 15th-generation mill in Italy that's still family owned and run to this day, and features a long, lean menswear-inspired silhouette and bespoke-inspired detailing. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 26 1/4". Sleeve length: 32 1/2". Hits at hip. Italian wool. Notch collar with felt undercollar. Real horn buttons. Pickstitching along lapels and interior. Functional buttons at cuffs. Flap pockets, interior pockets. Bemberg lining. Dry clean. Import.
- Oscar de la Renta for THE OUTNET charcoal pencil skirt. Tweed. Black twill waistband, back vent, fully lined. Concealed hook, snap and zip fastening at back. 55% polyester, 37% acrylic, 5% wool, 3% nylon; lining: 100% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Knee-length, sits at the waist. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemCrop tank top features lace chevron crochet trim design with a sharkbite hem. Domestic rayon/spandex. Mint green.
- This women's version of our legendary Ludlow jacket is meticulously crafted in refined glen plaid wool from Vitale Barberis Canonico, a 15th-generation mill in Italy that's still family owned and run to this day. Crafted in the same factory as its namesake, it features a long, lean menswear-inspired silhouette and bespoke-inspired detailing, including pickstitching along the lapels and interior, a Bemberg lining and interior pockets.. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 26 1/4". Sleeve length: 32 1/2". Hits at hip. Italian wool. Notch collar with felt undercollar. Functional buttons at cuffs. Flap pockets. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemDress for the big meeting in Kasper's sleek midi skirt featuring a classic straight fit and knee-length style. Polyester; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Zipper closure with hook-and-eye clasp at back. Straight silhouette. No pockets or belt loops. Slit at center back hem. Lined. Hits at mid-calf; approx. 27 inches long.
- Similar itemTurn on the charm in this women's LC Lauren Conrad dress. Crocheted overlay and full lining delivers a delicate look you'll wear with confidence. Product Features. Raised waistline with ribbon accent. Sweetheart neckline. Sleeveless. Fully lined. Fit & Sizing. 36-in. approximate length from shoulder to hem. Sheath styling. Adjustable spaghetti straps. Fabric & Care. Overlay: cotton. Lining: polyester. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemJersey cupped lace bralet. Machine washable.
- Similar itemDress to the nines with Vince Camuto's retro-inspired A-line skirt! Cotton/spandex; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Zipper closure at back. Inverted pleating throughout. Full, A-line silhouette. No belt loops; no pockets. Lined. Hits at knee; approx. 23 inches.