- Similar itemThis across body bag by ASOS Collection has been crafted from a leather-look fabric. The details include: a fold-over flap closure with a twist, gold-tone clasp fastening, a stitched quilted design with tonal stitching, a plaited chain strap and a contrast lining with an inner zip pocket and branded tab.
- Marc Jacobs FragranceDaisy Delight Eau de Toilette, 1.7 fl. oz DetailsDaisy Marc Jacobs Delight editions bloom with breezy, fun florals splashed in effervescent colors. Taking inspiration from the elegant feminine allure of Daisy classic, the new limited editions turn up the brightness with irresistibly vibrant hues. Daisy Delight: Luminous and juicy bouquet, bursting with fresh-picked florals, Daisy Delight edition is a vibrant expression of Daisy signature. The fragrance blooms into a vibrant burst of quince flower and iris brightened with crisp red apple. Sun-ripened woods and musks dry down to a warm sensual embrace. TOP: Apple, Quince Flower, Freesia HEART: Iris, Gardenia, Peony BASE: Musks, Cederwood, Sandalwood1.7 fl. oz./50ml Designer About Marc Jacobs Fragrance:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA signature style from the queen of quirk, Charlotte Olympia's "Dolly" pumps equip your look with a hint of retro glamour. The thick island platform keeps the towering stiletto heel wearable on the dance floor. 145mm-5.75" heel. 35mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Canvas. Almond toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA signature style from the queen of quirk, Charlotte Olympia's "Dolly" pumps equip your look with a hint of retro glamour. The thick island platform keeps the towering stiletto heel wearable on the dance floor. 145mm-5.75" heel. 35mm-1.5" platform. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Leather insole and sole with signature web plaque.
- A year in the making, 'Our Moment' is completely dedicated to all the One Direction fans. Working closely with fragrance experts, the band have been involved in every step of the process from the creation of the scent to the design of the stunning bottle and its packaging. The sparkling, juicy and feminine fragrance is made up of splashes of fresh fruit and seasonal flowers infused with undertones of warm musk. The pink grapefruit, wild berries and redcurrants, combined with the delicacy of jasmine petals, and frangipani with the dry woody tones of musk and patchouli leave an enticing and playful scent on the skin. Top: Pink Grapefruit, Wild Berries, Redcurrants. Mid: Fresh Freesia, Jasmine Petals, Frangipani. Dry: Creamy Musk, Sheer Woods, White Patchouli.
- Similar itemThis chic, faux leather, blush-pink bag features gold-toned hardware and a snap front lock closure. Finished with an adjustable strap, this structured bag is perfect for carrying your essentials on a night out or a day of running errands. 100% Polyurethane. Imported. 2 inner organizer pockets. 2 inner zipper pockets. 8.5” L x 6” H x 3.4” D.
- Similar itemLanvinME Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl.oz.DetailsMeet ME: the exclusive new fragrance from the house of Lanvin. A completely original creation designed by Alber Elbaz, ME is a true Lanvin accessory-refined and sophisticated in every detail. Created for the self-confident and empowered woman, this sheer, floral-gourmand eau de parfum opens with notes of sparkling blueberry for a bright and addictive sensuality. The voluptuous white floral heart is hyper-feminine and elegant, while magnetic licorice black wood leaves a sensual and addictive trail.Bottle wears a necklace with solitaire pendant to complete the effect.1.7 fl.oz./50mL.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.