I was tagged by the lovely @princess70xox!
My favourite quote:
-I never know what to put for this. Here's my yearbook quote: I’m convinced that the only people worthy of consideration are the unusual ones. Common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed. - L.F. Baum, Marvelous Land of Oz
Best friend on Polyvore that you don’t know in real life:
- My busmates, of course!
Can you remember your last dream?
-Yes. I was in a zombie-overrun city with The Doctor. It ended with my grandfather giving me a box of heirloom cookie cutters.
3 places you’d like to go on vacation?
- I'd like to go to the UK, Scandinavia, and Japan.
Do you like chocolate?
- I'm a chocolate fiend.
Which is your favourite part of the human face and why?
-TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETH and eyebrows.
Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
- I'm a Californian living on the East Coast, so snow is still so wonderful for me.
Which is your favourite four legged creature?
Do you like spicy food?
- Very much.
Do you remember your favourite teacher?
- Fourth grade, Mrs. Arsenault.
Tell me about your favourite book.
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite and 100 Years of Solitude is my more recent fav.
Tell me about the last movie you watched.
- I'm watching Gosford Park right now. I became distracted partway through and am now a bit confused.
Tell me about your favourite music/band.
- If you know me at all, you know it's The White Stripes and you know I'm UTTERLY DEVOTED to them.
3 favourite foods?
- Coffee, Cake with buttercream frosting, and taiyaki.
Do you like to shop?
- Not as much as I thought I did. Hanging out with a real shopper has made me realize that.
Are you usually late, early, or right on time?
- I used to be very punctual until I fell into my current company. My roommate is perpetually late which makes me late whenever I wait up for her, which is almost always since we're in all the same classes.
Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
- I'm a bit troubled right now, but I'm trying to get over it.
What would be harder, telling someone that you love them or that you don’t?
- That I do, I think. Unless I previously loved them and now have to tell them that I no longer do.
What’s your middle name?
How big is your bed?
- Twins at both school and home.
What music are you listening to right now?
- Nothing, watching Gosford Park.
Who was the last person you hugged?
- I just snugged my baby brother.
How is the weather right now?
- 47 and rainy.
Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
- I should hope so. I was 16 five years ago. Yikes.
Do you have a collection of anything?
- Yarn, kind of. I mean, it's an addiction. I buy way more than I need. Other than that, I collect all sorts of random interesting objects, but nothing of note.
Have you ever had a crush on a best friend?
- No. I've never been interested in any of my close guy friends.
Would you ever tell a person you have a crush on that you like him/her?
Do you consider yourself popular?
- I'm in surprisingly good favor with a lot of the horrible girls at my school.
Have you ever cut yourself on purpose?
- No. Never been tempted.
Would you ever date someone older than you? Younger than you?
- Younger than me is a little weird right now, since I'm still in a transitory age, but I wouldn't mind it in the future.
Have you ever been on a diet?
Have you ever gotten detention?
- Yes, but the whole class got it too, so I'm not sure it counts.
Do you usually prefer books or movies?
- They're different, but equally appealing.
Have you ever written a love letter?
- I've never had a reason to.
Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Princess put it well. "I go to bed in the morning person."
Do you make wishes on shooting stars?
Celebrity role models?
- Does Lily Munster count?
Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
- I wouldn't mind being tied to my roommate. As I said, we are pretty much connected at the hip. Even our professors know we're inseparable.
How many piercings do you have?
- four, two in each ear.
What is the longest crush/relationship you have had?
- I was in love with this psychobilly guy for four years in high school. He didn't even know I existed.
What is the meanest thing anyone has ever said about you?
- I don't really know. Nothing to my face.
What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- It's hard to say. Nothing comes to mind, but I know people have said very nice things to me in my life.
What does your username mean?
- Marzipan (the only thing I know how to make) + Panniers (side basket hoop skirts, common in the late 1700s). It was going to be my brand when I was younger. It's pretty much my go-to username now.
Have you ever made a prank phone call?
- Yes, with my two 'cousins' at my 'grandma' Keiko's house, but somehow we accidentally dialed the house we were in and my parents caught me.
Do you smoke?
Have you ever been drunk?
- No. I drink rarely and lightly.
Have you ever cried during a movie?
- I cry in movies all the time.
Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Of course.
Do you always smile for pictures?
- Not always, but often. My neutral face is super aggressive.