- Similar itemGivenchy tan vintage-style-calfskin Antigona envelope clutch. Front flap detailed with goldtone metal logo lettering. Lined with canvas; three-compartment interior. Magnetic slip-through tab closure at flap. 8.25" height x 11.50" width (approximately) Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLike a good boyfriend, a classic blazer belongs is every woman’s life. The Single-Button Boyfriend Blazer works a slightly elongated, streamlined shape with thin lapels. Lend extra polish any blouse with this professional topper. 100% Polyester.
- These fun fashion earrings from Kate Marie feature cute cow designs adorned with glittering blu erhinestones and enamel in shades of white,red and pink. Classic push-back clasps keep these polished rose goldtone base metal earrings secure.
- Similar itemBlack and white silk contrast pattern dress from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a bordered deep V neck, a sleeveless design, a side zip fastening and a flared pleated skirt.
- Similar itemGold-tone metal clip on earrings from Chanel Vintage featuring a round shape with engraved designer name. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Metallic Envelope Clutch Bag, GoldDetailsGivenchy grained metallic goatskin clutch.Tonal hardware and topstitching.Pleated body.Magnetic envelope flap tucks into slot.Metal Givenchy logo lettering at flap corner.Front pouch pocket under flap.Divided two-compartment interior.Cotton canvas lining.8 3/4"H x 12 1/2"W.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemPolyester; lining: polyester. Hand wash or dry clean. Imported. Notch lapel, long sleeves, two-button cuffs. Chest pocket, two flap front pockets. One-button closure, lined.
- Similar itemIvory silk blend print full skirt dress from Blumarine featuring a boat neck, a sleeveless design, a flared skirt, an invisible back zip fastening and a long length.
- Structured pebbled leather clutch in vivid red. Gold-tone hardware. Foldover flap at main compartment concealing magnetized press-stud closure. Metallic logo piece at front foldover flap. Patch pocket at interior. Fully lined in black twill. Tonal stitching. Approx. 105" length, 5" height, 1.5" width. Calfskin, textile, brass. Made in Italy.