- Parvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. Made in USA. Materials: Reclaimed White Barn, White Wood, Brown Distressed Wood. UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink. White Barn Siding is harvested from old buildings throughout Southern California. Each piece is made of wood and hand-selected by the artist and then prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing. Ready to hang. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Hand-signed by artist, artist bio on back. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artist's signature on the front. Artwork is available in multiple sizes. Dimensions (inches): Small: 32W x 24H x 2D or 36W x 24H x 2D. Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D. Large: 60W x 40H x 2D.
- Love Heart Stud Earrings/Goldtone These sweet heart-shaped studs will complement any outfit. 10k goldplated brass. Width, about 0.5". Post back. Imported. - Color: Gold
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applies stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- If you are shopping for a unique look in religious jewelry, we think you may have just stumbled upon the perfect feather ear cuff wrap. Our stainless steel ear cuff earring is both spiritual and stylish, and made in a design we think you will love. This one piece ear cuff earring is an unusual and very pretty piece of angel wing jewelry that can be worn on either ear. A lightweight angel wing measuring about an inch long dangles from a chain connected to a 6mm ball with a post backing. A smaller angel wing measures slightly over a half inch long, and it also dangles from the feather ear cuff. It is connected by two different style chains to the post, with the longest chain measuring 3 inches from the post. The shiny silver ear cuff is made in a curved shape, and it will easily adjust to fit snugly around the folds of the outer ear. This stainless steel jewelry is made from 316L stainless steel and is hypoallergenic. Please note that item is sold in ONE PIECE and is designed for pierced ears only. Stud Earring 3 Chains Cuff. One Piece, For Pierced Ears Only. Stainless Steel. 6Mm Ball Stud, 3in Longert Chain, 1.20in Larger Angel Wing. Weighs 6.6 grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Stainless steel; Imported;
- Abstract shapes artfully peak in a golden, hammered finish.
- From the In the City Collection. A single golden spike lends bold trendsetting style to this cuff earring.
- Similar itemIn this serene, abstract composition evoking cloud formations and reflection-dappled water, artist Stephanie Green expertly exploits the luminosity and transparent nature of watercolor. Our giclée print brilliantly recreates the original on canvas, simply framed with a slim band of parana pine finished in dark walnut.
- Similar itemThe Painting People is part of 'The Tiny Collection' of art prints that features tiny people getting up to tiny things. This is an original illustration featuring an assortment of tiny painters attempting some tiny painting, with some attempts more successful than others. The prints measure 300 x 420mm and are individually signed. Frame not included. Printed in England Digital black and white print on silk finished FSC approved paper Frame not included.
- Similar itemFertile with promise green plants spring to life in sunshine and shadows. Written amid adinkra symbols six names appear on this cryptic canvas by Evans Nii Adjetey Adjei. These are the Big Six who led Ghana to independence in 1957. They include Dr. Kwame Nkrumah Dr. J. B Danquah Obetsebi Lamptey Akuffo Addo Dr. Ofori Atta and Boakye Gyan the artist explains. Do what you can to help your mother land.