- Similar itemThis starburst mirror is inspired by a mid-century antique. A mini mirror is surrounded by an antiqued brass geometric starburst radiating three layers of steel spring wires. Brass drippings create a bright textural circle at the center.
- A great piece of modern wall art, this convex sunburst mirror draws attention and light with aplomb. As perfect in a Palm Springs mid century home as it would be in an uptown apartment, we love the sculptural play of light and motion it creates. 36 inches high x 36 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Constructed out of plain convex mirror and iron. Finished in vintage brass. Weight: 14 lbs.
- Perfect for a large wall or entry space in your modern loft or contemporary home, this antique mirror features golden rods in a circular sunburst pattern that create a work of art. And that’s not even counting the masterpiece that is your reflection. 39.75 inches high x 39.75 inches wide. Constructed of steel, glass and wood. Antique gold finish. Mirror is framed within gold circle. Starburst rods have varying lengths.
- Similar itemThey once stored preserved apricots, cherries and cucumbers, but our antique glass jars now serve as decorative vases with a unique history. The watertight jars are ideal for displaying fresh or faux flowers, or colorful objects. Hand-blown by artisans in Eastern European villages, they bear the quirks, character and appealing imperfections of vintage handcrafted glass. Antique jars, crafted between 1900 and 1940 were riginally used for canning fruits and vegetables. Hand-blown clear glass has a greenish tinge. Each jar is a unique vintage piece, and sizes are approximate. Decorative use only.
- Endless possibilities present themselves with this small, round antique gold-finished mirror. The distressed frame adds a metallic patina, evoking vintage charm. Use the versatile looking glass as a singular object or in unique groups. Aligned on a wall, they bring to mind nautical portholes. 10.25 inches high x 10.25 inches wide x 1.5 inches deep. Mirror: 7.5 inches in diameter. Constructed from resin and glass. Hand finished in antique distressed gold finish. Distressing on each mirror frame will vary; Looks great clustered in trios.
- Similar itemVintage typeface inspired by an antique letterpress gains graphic impact enlarged and incised into metal plaques burnished to a brassy patina. Use individually or mix or match these san serif classics to display initials, spell out a significant name or note a favorite team.
- Similar itemTighten with care. Hardware required Iron, brass. 1.25" - 1.5" diameter 0.75" projection. 1.75" bolt can be trimmed to size Imported
- Similar itemStore your trinkets in style with the Bratt Deer box from Flamant. Adorned with an antique brass coloured metal lid, this box has a base of glass and is ideal for holding a variety of objects. Topped with a sculpted deer, this box will bring classic luxury to any space in the home and there are more traditionally styled items available from Flamant. Key features: * Material: glass, metal * Dimensions: H23xD14cm * Plain glass jar with a brass coloured metal lid * Topped with an elephant sculpture * More decorative objects available from Flamant