Shop this look
- Similar itemSandal with 135 mm heel painted and covered in swarovski crystals. 30 Mm platform with leather sole with non-slip injected rubber insert. Patent leather upper with ankle strap and buckle covered in the same material.
- Similar itemOne of a kind piece, created exclusively for Luisa Via Roma. Brass metal chain. Steampunk inspired pendant created using watch parts from the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century, military charms and strass crystals from 1930s costume jewellery. Late nineteenth century mother of pearl. Silver game token from the nineteenth century. Sterling silver from the twentieth century. Made in Italy.
- Nanette Lepore. Rum Sizzle Sleeveless Sweetheart Sheath Dress. Nanette Lepore "Rum Sizzle" textured sheath dress. Sweetheart neckline; cutout back with two-button tab. Sleeveless; bra-friendly straps. Pencil skirt with left slit. Back zip. Polyester/viscose/spandex. Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Similar itemHeight: 14.5cm Width: 22.5cm Depth: 5cm. Detachable metal chain shoulder strap. Front flap with snap button closure. Snake detail on front flap. One internal zip pocket. Gold colored metal hardware. Leopard printed satin lining. Made in Italy.
- Nanette Lepore Rum Sizzle Sleeveless Sweetheart Sheath Dress Details Nanette Lepore "Rum Sizzle" textured sheath dress. Sweetheart neckline; cutout back with two-button tab. Sleeveless; bra-friendly straps. Pencil skirt with left slit. Back zip. Polyester/viscose/spandex. Dry clean. Made in USA.
- Jimmy Choo 'Linda' silver glitter fabric sling-back, sandal. With 30mm/1.2" platform and 120mm/4.8" gold tone metal heel. Nude leather sole, nude and gold leather insole. Gold toned metal buckle on ankle strap.
- Similar itemRC Luxe Pendant Necklace crafted in gold tone finished brass, is a simple yet bold statement piece featuring chain with fastening above Cavalli signet pendant. Lobster clasp and logo charm. Made in Italy.
- Diane von Furstenberg Evil Eye Glitter Minaudiere Evening Clutch Bag, Sand Details Diane von Furstenberg glitter fabric minaudiere. Removable snake-chain shoulder strap. Evil eye push clasp at top. Approx. 5. 3"H x 7"W x 2. 4"D. Imported. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg: Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor. Color: Brown. Material: 15%cotton 25%PU 60%polyester.
- Similar itemStay classically cute, beach side, in the Alice + Olivia™ Jenna. Animal print embossed leather upper. Slip on design with slingback ankle strap closure. Leather lining. Lightly padded footbed. Woven platform and wedge. Rubber sole. Imported. Heel Height: 5 in. Weight: 11 oz. Platform Height: 1 1 ⁄ 2 in.
- Similar itemA simple DVF dress with a contoured silhouette and sharp darts. Sleeveless. Exposed back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Stretch weave. 63% polyester/27% visocse/7% cotton/3% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China.
- Similar itemThe Hindu Elephant Diety, Ganesha, is known as the Lord of Success. Represent all that Ganesha encompasses with the Your Own Way Necklace. A delicate and beautiful Ganesha charm is hung from a 24k gold plate chain, and will serve as a daily reminder to overcome obstacles. Ganesha: success, removal of obstacles Length: 18 inch Metals: 24kt gold plate over brass
- Diane von Furstenberg. Evil Eye Glitter Minaudiere Evening Clutch Bag, Sand. Diane von Furstenberg glitter fabric minaudiere. Removable snake-chain shoulder strap. Evil eye push clasp at top. Approx. 5.3"H x 7"W x 2.4"D. Imported.
- Similar itemOscar de la Renta Rose-Motif Wire Necklace Details Wire necklace by Oscar de la Renta. 24-karat gold-plated pewter/brass. Approx. 24"L; 5" chain extender with logo charms. Lobster clasp. Made in USA. Designer About Oscar de la Renta: After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes. In October of 2014, Peter Copping was appointed Creative Director of Oscar de la Renta. Hand picked by Mr. de la Renta before his passing, Peter is responsible for setting the design direction across all product categories in the New York based company. Color: GOLD. Material: 95% PEWTER (98% Tin, 1.5% Bismuth, 0.25% Silver, and 0.25% Copper), 4% BRASS (59-99% Copper blended with either Tin or Zinc), **<1% GOLD or BRONZE.