- Similar itemSelf: 33% viscose , 23% nylon , 18% cotton , 18% lambs wool , 4% angora , 4% cashmere. Faux Fur: 100% poly. Dry clean only. Open front. Faux fur lined.
- Similar itemThis black silk georgette sleeveless dress has a close fitting halter-neck with a twisted front a self tie back neck fastening and an open back. The dress has a fitted pleated waist-band and a full mini skirt with a hidden zip centre back fastening. 100% silk. Dry clean.
- Bracelet by French Connection Multi pearl and bead embellishment. Set on a stretch band for comfortable fit. Gold-tone finish. Main: 50% Glass, 50% Metal.
- Diane von Furstenberg makes a black-tie affair one to remember with this becoming black ruffle-skirt dress. Halter-style bodice with ruffle skirt. Round neckline with keyhole front. Sleeveless. Vented back. Hem hits mid-thigh. Polyester. Imported.
- Similar itemAn alternative to your usual blazer—it's just as polished, but with new layering possibilities. Tailored for a fitted look. Body length: 23". Hits above hip. Wool with a hint of stretch. Notch collar. Flap pockets, ticket pocket. Lined. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemCalm, cool, and chic. Mixed materials feel substantial but not heavy. Classic color palette for versatile wear. 2 1/4” diameter. Elastic stretches easily over your hand. The black and gold of this jewelry collection plays boldly with cooler tones of spring color. The clustered style of this bracelet emphasizes the many bead styles — smooth and faceted black beads, gold and pearl spheres. Strung on easy-wear elastic. Acrylic beads, plastic pearls, plated 10k gold. Nickel free. Imported.
- Similar itemGlittering cast fireball is also a magnetic closure that bridges super-sized glass pearls and faceted jet black rondelles. Wear with the Glass Pearl/Jet Fireball Earring and Glass Pearl/Jet Fireball Necklace. 8" length. Easy magnetic close. Glass and cast silvertone nickel-free metal.
- Similar itemFaux shearling moto vest
- When J.W. Anderson was chosen to partner with club-classic Versace Versus, it was obvious that sartorial magic would occur. For this new collection, Jonathan takes his daring design sense and mixes it with signature Versus details like slashed clothes, the brand's iconic lion, and graphic blocks of black and white. This sleeveless ribbed dress hugs your frame for a flattering look. It hits mid-thigh with an asymmetrical hem, and continues with a beautiful lace to end mid-calf. Body: 60% viscose, 40% cotton. Outer: 80% viscose, 20% nylon. Lining: 100% silk. Made in Italy.