- Similar itemA fun and playful take on vintage jeans is just what the denim doctor ordered. This borrowed-from-the-boys fit features worn-in patches and multicolored stitch details for a style that reminds us of our very first hand-me-down. Red dye saturates the lining and adds just the right amount of crimson color to the cuff making this statement style perfectly unique from hip to hem. Straight leg. Low rise waist. 32" inseam unrolled. 94% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% spandex. Zip fly. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemOrange cashmere cardigan from Joseph featuring a ribbed round neck, a button fastening, pouch pockets, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemSmooth leather top handle satchel with brasstone hardware, large snap button pocket at back body and removable/adjustable flat leather shoulder strap. Ribbed details and protective metal feet at base. Fabric lined top zip main compartment with leather zip pocket. Approximately 12" height x 13.5" width x 5.75" depth. 3" handle drop, 25" max strap drop Available in Navy. Imported.
- A scrunchy cute boot is appropriate for any fall event. The Jessica Simpson Pasha brings you a brown leather gathered upper with cute cuff. A 19 inch shaft and 3 inch wedged heel completes this everyday look. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemFryeCameron Antiqued Leather Tote Bag, OliveDetailsDistressed leather with antiqued golden hardware.Flat tote handles with rings; 9" drop.Detachable shoulder strap; 20" drop.Hanging leather and metal logo tag.Flap front with belted straps and flip lock.Inside, fabric lining; one zip and two open pockets.13"H x 12 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 2lbs 6oz.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemThe Rockiie will rock your world. This utterly easy to wear Steve Madden boot is made with rich tan leather and wrapping brown straps. A back zipper, 18 1/2 inch shaft and 4 inch stacked heel deliver the perfect highlights. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. brown.
- Similar itemCotton blend denim jean from Victoria Beckham Jeans featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design, a leather brand patch to the rear and a straight leg.
- Similar itemComposition: 78% Polyester, 22% Polyamide. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, long sleeves, v-neckline, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemAlberto FermaniLombardia Suede-Back Knee Boot, TanDetailsFrom the tip of its almond toe to the top of its knee-high shaft, the Albert Fermani Lombardia boot crafts a long line in leather and suede.Smooth leather with suede back.Tonal topstitching.Almond toe.17" knee-high shaft with back zip.15" circumference.3" stacked heel.Convenient interior side zip.Leather lining.Leather-rubber sole."Lombardia" is made in Italy.Designer About Alberto Fermani:Alberto Fermani has been crafting shoes for more than 40 years in the heart of Italy, along the Adriatic seaside, surrounded by vineyards and olive fields. Alberto Fermani shoes are distinguished by a relaxed, natural look and amazing comfort. Each shoe is hand-finished at the workshop by traditional Italian artisans.