Shop this look
- Similar itemStunning Blenko emerald glass vase a wavy design that catches the light beautifully. Picture your favorite flower arrangement with this vase! Lip 3" diameter; Base 3.75" diameter
- The Neo-Deco or Deco Revival of the 1980's was spearheaded by Italian designers, whose pure lines and playful use of color brought a whole new appreciation of the movement into light. Look no further than Miami Beach for proof! This table perfectly captures that Italian perfectionism and Floridian exuberance and brings them home. With a removable tray top that can do the rounds at cocktail hour, this is a perfect piece for cabanas and city apartments alike. 21 inches high x 12 inches wide x 12 inches deep. Constructed from wood and lacquer. Cyan Turquoise lacquer finish on tray table. Tray top can be removed.
- Similar itemBring a wealth of natural beauty and outdoor freshness to any home decor with a pumpkin harvest wreath Halloween decorative accessory features pumpkins, gourds, and berry sprigs of russet and gold Wreath boasts leaves in every stage of change Color: Gold.
- Similar itemRecycling a discarded bottle artisans from Peduli Bali discover the beauty in translucent green glass. They transform it into a unique and modern vase.
- Hand-painted oil reproduction of the famous Klimt painting, The Kiss. The original masterpiece was created in 1907-08. Today it has been carefully recreated detail-by-detail, color-by-color to near perfection. Gustav Klimt, the Vienna master, painted the Kiss oil painting in 1907. The painting depicts a couple surrounded by a gold blanket and ornaments sharing a moment of sheer passion - the perfect kiss. In the oil and gold masterpiece, the man appears standing as he holds in his arms the kneeling woman. The two seem to be positioned on a flower field, kissing, totally engaged with one another. The woman seems to be following the lead of her partner, but is not taking an active part. The patterns of the man are mostly black and white rectangles, while the woman is engulfed in flowers. The identity of the people depicted in this oil painting is not exactly clear; some suggest that it is Klimt himself and his beloved partner, Emilie Floge. However, that is sheer speculation as Klimt made it a point never to paint himself. Gustav Klimt (1862-1918) was one of the most innovative and controversial artists of the early twentieth century. Influenced by European avant-garde movements represented in the annual Secession exhibitions, Klimt's mature style combines richly decorative surface patterning with complex symbolism and allegory, often with overtly erotic content. This work of art has the same emotions and beauty as the original. Arrives ready to hand in a beautiful Mediterranean style bronze 5 inch solid wood frame. Artist: Gustav Klimt Title: The Kiss Frame: Bronze 5-inch Wood Outside Frame Dimensions: 34 inches high x 30 inches long Style: Contemporary Format: Vertical Size: Medium Subject: People Product Type: Canvas Art Quick Ship
- Similar itemJonathan Adler Toulouse Cube Side Table Details Each cube is made with fully mitered construction for crisp corners and edges and then covered in a thin poplin fabric to ensure a smooth application of the lacquer finish. The mottled, textural surface quality is crafted using a multistep hand finishing process that creates the marbled oil-drop effect and covered in a clear coat of lacquer for a glossy smooth finish. Handcrafted of wood composite. Oil-drop lacquer finish. Fully mitered construction. Since each cube is completely handcrafted, slight variances may occur between pieces. 15"Sq. x 15"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 18.5 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Jonathan Adler: Potter, designer, and author Jonathan Adler launched his first ceramics collection in 1994. His design philosophy: create a foundation of timelessly chic furniture and accessorize with abandon. With his roots still firmly in pottery, he has expanded to become a complete lifestyle brand offering furniture, lighting, decorative objects, fashion accessories, and more. He is dedicated to bringing style, craft, and joy to life. Color: BLACK. Material: MDF construction with oil drop lacquer finish.
- Translucent blue ombre water glass accented with plated brushed nickel details. The round hardback drum shade is an ivory linen fabric. Shade Description: Round hardback drum Shade Height: 11 Inch Shade Dimensions: 19 x 19 Inch Bulb is not included. Switch: Three Way Socket Switch Uttermost's lamps combine premium quality materials with unique high style design. With the advanced product engineering and packaging reinforcement, uttermost maintains some of the lowest damage rates in the industry. Each product is designed, manufactured and packaged with shipping in mind.
- Similar itemThe Bell Coffee Table by Sebastian Herkner turns our perceptual habits on their head, using the lightweight, fragile material of glass as base for a solid brass or steel pedestal and black lacquered crystal glass top that seems to float above. Hand-blown in the traditional manner using a wooden mold, the transparent tinted glass base asserts a sculptural presence in a space, contrasting intriguingly with the solid metal frame on top while also forming with it a harmonious unit recalling the elegant curving silhouette of a bell. With its appealing reflective surface and contrasting materials, the coffee table adds a distinctive touch to domestic interiors. It celebrates the beauty of the materials with its colors and surface, along with the artisanal tradition. Each coffee table is handmade, meaning that small bubbles or bumps in the glass are a characteristic feature.
- Manish Jalwal creates blossoming arches to surround the florid kaleidoscope in gold and crimson in the sumptuous design of this plate. Carved of renowned Makrana marble the plate is painted by hand with admirable attention to detail featuring gold leaf accents. Marble quarried at Makrana is regarded as a high quality marble that tends to acquire an ivory hue with the passing of time. Includes seesham wood stand and velvet lined storage box.
- Resembling blocks of lime ice three rectangular vases by Mexico's Javier and Efren captivate with modern elegance. Their crafting process is centuries old requiring artisans to pick molten recycled glass with a hollow tube and blow through the other end to quicky shape the vase before it cools down. Please note that as each piece is individually handmade slight variations in the shape and size of the glass are likely making every item a unique example of blown-glass craftsmanship. Tiny bubbles within the surface attest to their authenticity.
- Similar itemThe Suzanne table lamp takes a fresh approach with oversize details borrowed from suzani textiles. Stripes, dots and rosettes lend the light fixture a playful mid-century modern vibe. Porcelain and brass. Clear Lucite foot. Nickel hardware and finial. Hardback drum shade, off-white polyester. 150W bulb (not included) 3-way switch. Lamp with shade: 16" Dia x 28"H. Shade: 15" Dia (top) x 16" Dia (bottom) x 11"H.
- Similar itemAdd a touch of contemporary charm to your home with this Stacking Bowl from AERIN. Beautifully crafted from porcelain, it features an 18ct gold interior and complements a wide range of interior styles.Key features: * Decorative bowl * Material: porcelain, 18ct gold * Dimensions: Ø7.6cm * White porcelain bowl with a gold interior * More decorative accessories available from AERIN