Shop this look
- Similar itemOn-trend animal print becomes the showpiece of a living room with this rectangular ottoman. Contrast buttons, topstitching and welt create a tailored appearance, while tapered legs in clear acrylic lighten the look for a modern touch. 59"W x 27"D x 19"H. Lucite legs. Zora chocolate upholstery, 100% Hair on Hide. Bahama brown topstitching and welt. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. Leather is a natural product and each hide will vary in coloration, natural markings, dye lot, and texture. Hair on Hide with real fur and leather with stenciled Zebra pattern.
- Similar itemHandcrafted settee. Hardwood frame with hand-painted weathered glaze finish. Linen upholstery with ruched back and pull-up leather seat. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. 66"W x 35"D x 61"T. Seat, 53"W x 21.5"D x 22"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 135 lbs.
- Baxton Studio Diamond Mid-century Modern Pine Finished Fabric Upholstered Club Chair with Hand-stained Wood BaseSimilar itemThe Diamond Mid-century Lounge Chair is the perfect piece of Danish style of furniture for any living space. Endowed with a sophisticated blend of classic and modern design aesthetics,the lounge chair features a whimsically shaped exposed wood frame.
- Similar itemVelvety Brazilian hide creates Western ambiance with the craftsmanship of this ottoman to enhance the lustrous warm color and texture of the piece’s leather window-frame stitched top cushion. The luxurious, highly crafted leather and hide for this footrest comes from one of the world’s leading tanneries in Brazil for some of the best quality leather upholstery. Rustic design heightens the exterior of the ottoman, while the open interior storage area creates the perfect space to keep throw blankets, magazines, and other odds-and-ends! Oak frame with leather upholstery Crafted with embossed gator, aniline dyed buffalo leather, and Brazilian hide Handcrafted, with window-frame stitched top cushion Antique brass nail heads for trim No assembly required Matches the Santa Fe Sofa, Chaise Lounge, Wing Chair, and Roll Arm Bench Made to order in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery. Sybil Settee. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Handcrafted settee. Hardwood frame with hand-painted finish. Pull-up leather and cotton/acrylic/nylon upholstery. Ruched outside back and outside arms. Hand-tufted seat. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Viscose/cotton throw pillows. 84"W x 32"D x 35"T; seat, 62"W x 20.25"D x 32"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 165 lbs.
- Similar itemPaying particular attention to how people use lounge seating, Cini Boeri designed her third lounge collection for Knoll to deliver multiple sitting zones, bench-like support near the seat front, and relaxed comfort as one moves into the piece. The collection harmonizes generous proportions and sleek lines to deliver a modern solution for today's more expansive interiors. The lounge chair is supported on a metal chassis with optional casters for easy movement and increased flexibility. Features: Designed by Cini Boeri, 2008. Materials: Seat cushion is highly-resilient polyurethane open-cell Cal 117 foam. Frame is formed steel tubing with dark grey powder coat finish. Upholstery must be railroaded due to large proportions of the Lounge Chair. Single needle topstitching is used with textile applications. Double needle topstitching is used with leather applications. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers. Available with 4 standard legs or two front legs and two casters in the back. Optional throw pillows are offered in large and small sizes in a variety of KnollTextiles. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 53.63W x 43.63D x 30.44H. Arm Height: 22.31. Seat Height: 16.38. More fabric and color options are available;
- Similar itemThe log is just that! Basically it is a chunk of a tree trunk roughly 14" wide with a 12" round glass inset. It also comes rolling on three casters so you can actually maneuver it around without breaking your back. Features. Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York. Wood Species: Live Edge American Black Walnut from Pennsylvania. Brass Wishbone Legs. One-of-a-kind Design considering the unique characteristics of live-edge slabs. Made-to-order.
- The antique gold, delicate ironwork of this stylish side table creates an open, airy silhouette. Your wish for matching tables has been granted by this pair of oval romantic accent pieces. Perfect for small collections, bud vases and vintage photographs. (1) x 21 inches high x 14.5 inches wide x 14.5 inches deep; (1) x 19 inches high x 12.5 inches wide x 12.5 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Iron finished in antique gold. Set of 2 tables.
- Similar itemThe Knoll Saarinen Womb Chair reflects Eero Saarinen’s desire to create a modern lounge chair that derived its comfort from its shape—not its cushioning. Fueled by Florence Knoll's request for a supremely comfortable chair, one "I can curl up in," Saarinen leveraged brand new technology to investigate the material possibilities of fiberglass and resin to design a shell that ingeniously enveloped the human form like a womb. The Knoll Saarinen Womb Chair is one of the great design solutions of the 20th Century—and a modern lounge chair for the ages. Features: The Eero Saarinen Collection. Designed by Eero Saarinen 1948. Seat shell is foam-covered molded fiberglass. Base is steel rod with polished chrome or black paint. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 35W x 31D x 31.25H. Seat height: 15. Arm height: 18. Weight: 31 lbs. More fabric and color options are available;
- Similar itemLow-down luxury multiplied. Five graphic poufs inspired by the Coachella Music Festival provide a pastiche of vibrant colors and unexpected textures. Marrying leather, Southwestern patterns, drag-racing designs, and more, they're the perfect way to lounge around and entertain, all expertly designed and manufactured here in America. Includes five poufs Leather / hemp / acrylic Removable cover 9" H x 29" diameter each Made to order in the USA
- Similar itemHandcrafted settee. Hardwood frame with hand-painted finish. Pull-up leather and cotton/acrylic/nylon upholstery. Ruched outside back and outside arms. Hand-tufted seat. Springs are hand tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. Viscose/cotton throw pillows. 84"W x 32"D x 35"T; seat, 62"W x 20.25"D x 32"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 165 lbs.
- Similar itemRugged, detailed, textured – this rustic ottoman displays a quirky patchwork of aged buffalo leather and spotted Brazilian cowhide, embellished by long leather fringe. With a round structure reminiscent of Victorian dressing room stools, this lovely rural piece has a bold Western ambiance and country charm to add casual and comfortable feeling to an age-old design. The lustrous texture of the leather and hide on the upholstered stool add depth and historic warmth. Oak frame with leather upholstery Crafted with aniline dyed buffalo leather and Brazilian hide Handcrafted, with long hand-cut fringe around the base No assembly required Made to order in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- Similar itemJens Risom's furniture, the first collection designed for and manufactured by Knoll, helped establish the company as an early provider of modern design in America. The Lounge Chair's combination of gentle curves and geometric angles exhibit Risom's Scandinavian design sensibilities. Features: The Jens Risom collection. Designed by Jens Risom 1943. Materials: 100% natural cotton webbing available in 10 colors. Frame is select Maple or Walnut hardwood. Seat basket of arm lounge chair attaches to arm frame with invisible screws. More fabric and color options are available;