- Similar itemAdored by the style set, Brian Lichtenberg's black and white 'Feline' baseball cap is a modern cult classic. Black Feline Baseball Cap with White Embroidery. Made in the USA. Cotton blend. Contrast color front logo. Adjustable snap back closure
- Similar itemOversized, softly faded denim shirt with dropped shoulders & cropped dolman sleeves. Pointed collar. Button front. Dropped shoulders. Cropped, dolman sleeves with button cuffs. Patch pocket at chest. Tuck detail at back yoke. Curved hem. Oversized, relaxed fit. Color: Light Blue. 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- J Brand jeans have a winning combination of style, comfort and sexiness in denim that we simply can't get enough of! Zip fly with button at belt looped waistband. Classic five-pocket construction. Skinny leg with 11'' opening. Slim fit. 8'' Rise. 28'' Rise. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 92% Cotton / 7% Spandex / 1% Elastane; Hand Wash; U.S.A;
- Silver tone pave crystal cutout Hamsa with bead trim removable pendant on a chain and multicolor cord necklace. Can be worn 3 ways (chain and cord can be separated) Lobster clasp. Approx. 18" chain length with 3" extension. Approx. 1.5" L x 7/8" W pendant. Imported. Materials: Base metal, glass, bead. Care: Soft polishing cloth. No solution.
- Similar itemJ Brand jeans have a winning combination of style, comfort and sexiness in denim that we simply can't get enough of! Lightweight stretch woven with bleach wash finish. Zip fly with button top and belt looped waistband. Five pocket design. Skinny leg with 12" opening. Slim fit. 8" Rise. 28½" Rise. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28, and may vary by size. 92% Cotton / 7% Polyester / 1% Elastane; U.S.A;
- Similar itemHouse of HarlowMini Sunburst Pendant Necklace, WhiteDetailsYellow golden pendant necklace with delicate chain. Sunburst cutout with white leather inlay. 15" chain length; 3/4" pendant drop. Lobster clasp; small logo charm on chain extender. Imported. Designer About House of Harlow 1960:Raised in the spotlight with a lifelong appreciation for fashion and costumes, Nicole Richie launched the House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line in 2009. Characterized by signature motifs like the starburst pendant and geometric stations, the line's effortless, bohemian pieces have been spotted on celebrities and stylish girls everywhere. Under Richie's creative and strategic direction, House of Harlow 1960 has since expanded to include ready-to-wear, eyewear, shoe, and handbag lines.
- Similar itemDoes it get any cute or cooler than a denim shirt? We love this alternate take on an essential staple, and it's a dressier option of the tee we all want to throw on in the morning. Toss it on with a feminine skirt to balance out the tomboy appeal, or add one of our soft tapered pants for a relaxed look and feel. Layer on some of your more sparkly or oversized necklaces, the denim creates a great backdrop for serious color and bling. Cotton. Slightly boxy fit. Crew neckline. Short sleeves. Exposed gold zipper at the back. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar itemSnapback. Material: cotton and polyester. Adjustable size.
- Similar itemIkat-Print Embroidered Skinny Jeans, Blue Details Ikat-print denim with with embroidery detail. Mid 8" rise; 32" inseam. Fitted through skinny legs; 12" opening. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton; machine washable. Made in USA. About Fade to Blue Fade to Blue launched its first premium denim collection in 2010 with the introduction of its revolutionary, no-zip, pull-on jean. Featuring all the elements of a first-class pair of jeans authentic wash, perfect fit, and trend-right styling the no-zip product provides a clean front finish, eliminating bulk and adding comfort, without compromising style or fit. With today's trends supporting more fitted, slimmer silhouettes, the Fade to Blue superior, denim technology (Virtual Stretch), is designed for comfort and fit. And while the more traditional zipped product lacks this one unconventional element, each Fade to Blue style starts with the same fundamental elements: great fabric, great styling, and great fit.