- Similar itemComposition: 100% Nylon. Details: techno fabric, solid color, logo detail, belt, classic neckline, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Shopping Tote Bag, BlackDetailsButtery napa leather; golden hardware.Signature pyramid studs frame front and back.Magnetic-snap top with front strap detail.Easy-carry flat shoulder straps, 9" drop.Foil logo at back bottom.Inside, three zip pockets and two drop pockets.Interior leather slip pocket, zip pouch pocket.Leather lining in signature Valentino red.10"H x 14"W x 8"D; bag weight: 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemShoes by Carvela Embellished, textile upper. Low vamp and peep toe front. Slim platform sole. High heel.
- Similar itemComposition: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Details: gabardine wool, no appliqués, darts, multicolor pattern, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Alexander McQueenHeroine Leather Zip-Up Tote Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen introduces an everyday essential in the Heroine zip-up tote bag. A golden zipper extends down the side of its structured shape, opening to reveal multiple pockets and compartments.Smooth leather with golden hardware.Tonal topstitching; piped side edges.Rolled tote handles with rings, 6" drop.Zip opening extends down, belts at side.Hanging covered key ring.Foil logo at center front.Inside, center button-snap compartment, two open compartments.Interior zip pouch and slip pockets.Twill lining with leather trim.Flat bottom; metal feet.13"H x 13 1/2"W x 7"D; weighs 2lbs. 8oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemBrushed silver tone studs lend an industrial edge to these sexy leather Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. Peep toe profile with pinked trim at the heel cap. The sculpted metal stiletto heel is inset for a steep, avant garde stance. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4.25in / 110mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm. Available sizes: 39.5,40
- Similar itemChloé's winning formula lies in sleek lines and exceptionally elegant silhouettes like this black leather and blue suede "Alison Small" tote. A peek of animal-print haircalf and the directional trapeze shape keep it modern. Make it your everyday go-to carrying your essentials from the office to evening events. Double top handles. Lobster clasp closure. Internal snapped leather pouch pocket. Calf leather, Cow leather. Height 26cm-10.25" x Width 47cm-18.5" x Depth 18cm-7.25" Handle drop approx. 13cm-5.25"
- Similar itemShimmer with every move in the beautiful Kassidy pump. This peep toe by Badgley Mischka features a stunning silver rock glitter covered upper and subtle 1/2 inch platform. A 4 1/2 inch stiletto heel delivers the final touch.
- Abstract green flowers pattern this Mother of Pearl sateen blazer for a lush and verdant feel complemented by cleanly tailored lines. Featuring latched lapels, curved seaming, two front flap pockets, and a single button at the front, this blazer takes a traditional silhouette to fresh new heights. 54% cotton, 46% viscose. Fully lined. Made in China.