- Similar itemSimply stunning! This glamorous bracelet features Crystal Metallic Blue and clear crystal on deep blue Alcantara®. For an on-trend look, stack your bracelets and bangles! The closure consists of two snap buttons, allowing you to adjust the size (36/38 cm) for a comfortable fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: deep neckline, sleeveless, flower applications, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, jersey, solid color.
- Aster Ultra Marine Nubuck w/Leather Shoulder Bag is crafted in soft nubuck with black leather piping detail in a structured minimalist style. Featuring wide shoulder strap with gold tone bar attachments, magnetic flap closure with gold tone signature logo bar and front slip pocket. Signature dust bag included.
- Similar itemYou'll adore the simplicity and lavish look of this Badgley Mischka style. The Cherise features a luxurious white satin draped throughout the entire silhouette. A dainty strap design, 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform perfects this special occasion pump. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.
- Similar itemA dose of vibrant color lends instant personality to any professional ensemble, presented with this eye-catching bracelet from Lord & Taylor. Featuring a comfortable stretch construction for effortless long-lasting wear, multi-tonal violet and teal fluorite is shaped into elongated beads, fashioned all around to create a statement bangle. Fluorite. Length: 7 1/2" Stretch; slip-on. Imported.
- Similar itemOur popular Too Hot to Handle Hobo is back, this time featuring hot colored leather handles to create a color-blocked look. 13" x 4.25"x 13.25" 100% Cow Leather.
- LanvinSatin Bow-Back Platform PumpDetailsLayered in satin and topped with Lanvin's signature grosgrain, this bow-back pump is a fresh-faced take on a classic silhouette.Satin covers layered vamp and pointed toe.Tonal signature grosgrain perches at back side.5" covered heel, 3/4" platform; 4 1/4" equivalent.Metallic leather lining; padded insole.Leather outsole.Made in Italy.Designer About Lanvin:Lanvin is the oldest French house of fashion still creating collections. Founded by Jeanne Lanvin as a millinery on Faubourg Saint-Honore in 1889 Paris, the company earned a following among French socialites. Today, critically acclaimed designer Alber Elbaz upholds the Lanvin tradition of supremely well-made clothes, adding shoes, handbags, jewelry and accessories to the collection.
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Viscose, 6% Elastane. Details: round collar, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, unlined, no fastening, jersey, stretch, abstract pattern, tube dress.
- Similar itemComposition: 95% Viscose, 5% Spandex. Details: deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, internal slip dress, no fastening, jersey, multicolor pattern.