- Similar itemSweater by Vince with seaming down center front and back. Approx. measurements: 22"L down center front, 28"L down back. Ribbed, draped turtleneck. Long, ribbed sleeves. Boxy silhouette. Vented sides. Pullover style. Wool/cashmere; hand wash or dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemEtched gold tone snaps accent these military inspired leather riding boots. A hidden gore details the asymmetrical top line, and burnishing darkens the heel and rounded toe. Exposed back zip. Stacked heel and rubber sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. Measurements Heel: 1.25in / 30mm Shaft: 16in / 40.5cm Circumference: 15in / 38cm. Available sizes: 4,4.5,5,5.5,6,6.5,7,7.5,8,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Similar itemIRO light grey bouclé moto-style long sweater jacket. Snap-tab stand collar, vertical zip pockets, snap-tab bottom, princess seams at back. Zip-front closure. Partially lined. Available in Light Grey. Polyester/wool/nylon. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5'10"/178cm and is wearing a size 36.
- Similar itemFive pockets. Zip and button fastening. Rag & Bone color: Convoy. Fits true to size. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 26. Composition: 98% cotton, 2% polyurethanne. Shown with Stella McCartney Cotton face pattern pullover , Gianvito Rossi Black leather sandals.
- Similar itemTopstitching brings a Western look to these pull on Frye boots. Rubbed detailing adds a worn finish to the knee high profile. Stacked heel and leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, Mexico. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 2.75in / 70mm Shaft: 16in / 40.5cm Circumference: 13.5in / 34.5cm. Available sizes: 7,8.5,9,9.5,10
- Similar itemDark-blue 4 months skinny jeans
- EscadaLoose-Turtleneck Cashmere SweaterDetailsEscada cashmere sweater.Ribbed, draped turtleneck.Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.Fitted.Pullover style.Ribbed hem.Cashmere.Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Crafted of felted Highland wool, Lauren Manoogian's sweater coat is styled with a tapered silhouette and draped shawl collar. Slip pockets, drop shoulders, double-layer wide sleeves, tapered rolled-edge hemline. Open front. Available in Ivory. Wool. Dry clean. Made in Peru.
- Similar itemThis black cashmere Caccia sweater from S Max Mara is a year-round essential. It's a lightweight knit with side-hem slits for extra ventilation during the warmer months. Wear it to anchor printed trousers or draped over the shoulders of a summer shirt dress.