- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Small Box Calf Satchel Bag, RedDetailsGivenchy box calf leather satchel bag with palladium hardware. Rolled tote handles and flat shoulder strap. Extended zip top. Envelope flap detail with metal Givenchy logo lettering. 9"H x 10. 5"W x 6. 5"D. Cotton lining. "Antigona" is made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- Similar itemThick embroidery creates texture rich patterns on this organza Tibi skirt. Box pleats lend volume to the full silhouette, and a silk waistband adds a luxe touch. Hook and eye closures and hidden side zip. Lined. Fabric: Embroidered organza. Shell: 70% wool/30% polyamide. Trim: 100% silk. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 29in / 73.5cm Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 0,2,6
- A collaboration between an original gamine & the contemporary denim brand known for their ultra soft, vintage-inspired fabrics. Classic, menswear-inspired shirt in a striped poplin with solid collar & cuffs. Pointed collar. Button front. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Seamed back yoke. Side vents at hem. Embroidered "CG’ logo at waist. Slightly oversized, relaxed fit. Color: Blue/White Stripe. 100% cotton.
- Quintessentially British brand Knutsford present the women's Ventile® cotton slim fit parka. Fusing trench coat elements with parka practicalities, the military inspired hybrid is cut to a slim fit and crafted from military grade pure cotton Ventile®; a lightweight fabric that boasts water resistance, breathability and durability. Structured yet feminine with a form cinching waist belt, the parka comprises classic trench features with its press stud trench flaps and pointed collar whilst the detachable hood is reminiscent of true parka styling. Finished with full through zip fastening, hidden jet pocket to the front and two side seam pockets. K.N. Outer: 100% Cotton. Body and Sleeve Lining: Acetate Satin. Size UK Small measures: 31" length. Made in England. Exclusive to Coggles, Knutsford's Legacy Range is a collection of bespoke pieces inspired by Britain's rich manufacturing heritage. Limited to 100 pieces, each garment is individually numbered 1-100 and is a fine display of exemplary craftsmanship. For more details about this garment, please visit Knutsford England.
- Similar itemEcru brushed matte satin. Slips on. 100% bonded cupro; lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean
- Bloomingdale's and Dylan Gray team up to put our unique slant on the wear-with-all white tunic. Rendered in stretch cotton poplin, the exclusive shirt has all the marks of the classic button-down, but with the addition of two crisp pleats at the back yoke. Cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Point collar, long sleeves with three-button cuffs, front button placket. Two pleats at back yoke, side slits, shirttail hem.
- Similar itemAlexander WangRockie Small Crossbody Satchel, Cola RedDetailsItalian lambskin with silvertone hardware. Topstitching at folded top handles; 4" drop. Removable, crossbody strap; 14" drop. Two-way rounded zip top. Vertical zip pocket on side. Interior, nylon lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets. Fifty-six studs adorn base of bag. 9"H x 10 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D; weighs 2lb. 10oz. Imported. Designer About Alexander Wang: San Francisco native Alexander Wang attended Parsons The New School for Design in New York (where he still resides and maintains his studio), but left his sophomore year to launch his ready-to-wear collection in 2007. He has since garnered an impressive list of awards, including being chosen as the recipient of the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund in 2008. His designs exhibit a spirit of relaxed sophistication and downtown chic.
- Similar itemThick embroidery creates texture rich patterns on this organza Tibi skirt. Box pleats lend volume to the full silhouette, and a silk waistband adds a luxe touch. Hook and eye closures and hidden side zip. Lined. Fabric: Embroidered organza. Shell: 70% wool/30% polyamide. Trim: 100% silk. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 29in / 73.5cm Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 0,4,6,8,10,12
- Similar itemClassic, oxford shirt in a heavy cotton with a slightly oversized, relaxed fit. Button fastening, pointed collar. Button front. Long sleeves. Angular back yoke. Off-center pleats at back. Curved hem. Color: Light Blue. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.