- Similar itemIf you just can't part with your fancy flats, but want to embrace summer's sneaker trend, Nicholas Kirkwood's jacquard slippers are the pair for you. The cork mid-sole keeps them comfortable and adds a casual edge to the dandy pointed upper. Style them with cotton separates to work an understated warm-weather look. Upper: Fabric. Pointed toe. Leather insole, cork mid-sole, rubber sole.
- Similar item76% Acrylic, 24% Nylon. Flat Measurement of Garment Not Worn. Centre Back To Hem 80cm/31.5", Sleeve Length 57cm/22.5". (
- Similar item55% merino wool 45% cotton. Dry clean only. Rhinestone embellished neckline. Rib knit edges.
- Similar itemTop by Sugarhill Boutique Made from a soft cotton-blend. Fine lightweight knit. Boat neckline. Contrast owl motif to front. Relaxed, regular fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 30% Polyamide. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, zip, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemTake tactile sparkle to your toes with Miu Miu's bedazzled offering. Smooth black leather coats the lightweight straps whilst the silver-toned faceted crystal embellishment makes these flats a fashion-friendly, ultra-fancy take on your summer shoe essentials. Squared off toe. Tonal buckle closure. Leather insole, wooden sole. Upper: Calf leather.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, no appliqués, solid color, round collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, no pockets, long sleeves, unlined.
- Stuart WeitzmanLys Crystal-Rocks Smoking Slipper, BlackDetailsA supple suede construction with a beautiful crystal rock motif, the Stuart Weitzman Lys smoking slippers are perfect for dressy and casual events.Suede upper with decorative crystal motif. 1/2" covered flat heel. Round toe. Notched vamp. Leather lining and insole. Rubber outsole. "Lys" is made in Spain of Italian material. Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar item100% rayon.