- Similar itemBeige rabbit fur boxy coat from Giorgio Brato featuring a round neck, a concealed front fastening, long sleeves, an a-line style, a ribbed design and a straight hem.
- Similar itemRed calf leather mini 'Paraty' tote from Chloé featuring top handles, gold-tone hardware, a gold-tone top zip fastening, a shoulder strap and an internal zipped pocket.
- Similar itemGreen stripes lend a playful feel to Petit Bateau's Fantoche Tank; White jersey tank with grass green horizontal stripes; Scoop neckline with three small gold buttons; Relaxed fit. 100% Cotton. Wash cold.
- Similar itemBack zip closure ; Pleated to front ; Full lined ; 85% Polyurethane 15% Polyester ; Dry clean.
- Similar itemThis faux leather skirt features vertical pleats and a thin waistband with side zip closure. Faux leather pleated skirt. Calvin Klein Sportswear. Raw edge hem. Thin waistband. Side zip hook + eye closure. Tonal topstitching. Seaming details. 23" From waist to hem. Model is 5'9" hand wash. 100% Polyurethane, backing 100% polyester. Imported.
- Similar itemThe ultimate white crop tank featuring a black written print and a scoop neckline. Boxy, loose fit. Wear it with a pair of high-waisted black jeans and minimal shoes! Bust: 36"/91.5cm. Length: 17.5"/44.5cm. Circa: 80s. Label: Panik. Marked Size: S. Estimated Size: S/M. Color: White/Black. Fabric: 100% Cotton. Condition: Good vintage condition.
- Similar itemJust simple enough to go everywhere, just chic enough to make an outfit, this Valentino tote does it all. Smooth calfskin with polished goldtone hardware. Oversized pyramid studding on front and back corners and at base of handles; Gold logo stamp. Top zip closure. 16" Top handle with 5½" drop. Leather lining with zip pocket and two slit pockets. Measures approximately 15½'' at widest x 12½'' tall at center x 3¾'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- EtroMink-Collar Paisley Reversible Rabbit CoatDetailsEtro combines the luxury of fur and the stateliness of detailed tapestry for a coat that adds deluxe drama to a day or evening look. Tapestry and fur coat by Etro. Dyed rabbit (China) and dyed mink (Finland). Approx. 40"L from shoulder to hem. Stand fur collar; snap-down front. Long sleeves with fur cuffs, 25 1/2"L. Seam pockets at hips. A-line silhouette. Viscose/cotton/polyester lining. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Etro: The Italian firm Etro began in 1968 by creating intricately patterned fabrics, and today its collections include everything from ready-to-wear to accessories to menswear. Still a family-owned company, founder Gimmo Etro's daughter Veronica designs for women and his son Kean oversees the men's designs.
- Similar itemMiniature tote bag in brilliant fuchsia leather is one of the first new Saint Laurent handbag designs by Hedi Slimane. Leather with golden hardware; tonal topstitching. Tote handles with rings; 5" drop; removable, adjustable crossbody strap, 17" drop. Two-way top zip with extended fold-down sides. Additional magnetic tab top closure with "Y" hardware. Classic structured body. Inside, one zip pocket; fabric lining. 8 1/4"H x 12 1/4"W x 6 1/4"D; weighs 1lb 13oz. Made in Italy.