- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: Tokyo Fashion. Color: Beige, Apricot, Dark Blue, Materials: 4% Spandex + 96% Polyester, Size: S: Total Length: 61cm / 24", Shoulder Width: 34cm / 13.4", Bust: 94cm / 37", Waist: 92cm / 36.2", Hem Width: 48cm / 18.9", Sleeve Length: 58cm / 22.8", Cuff Width: 11cm / 4.3", Arm Width: 22cm / 8.7", M: Total Length: 61cm / 24", Shoulder Width: 36cm / 14.2", Bust: 100cm / 39.4", Waist: 98cm / 38.6", Hem Width: 51cm / 20.1", Sleeve Length: 60cm / 23.6", Cuff Width: 11.5cm / 4.5", Arm Width: 23cm / 9.1", Care: Hand Wash, Machine Wash
- Similar itemBronze-washed denim skirt in bronze from Fendi Jeans. This polyester blend skirt features belt loops, zip fly with button closure, Fendi logo stripe trim, and two side pockets. Has two back pockets, back slit at hem, and short silhouette. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Waist 29", Hip 36", Total Length 19".
- Similar itemThe must have bootie this season! This autumn essential has an easy versatile silhouette for endless wear options. Tan suede is accented with side zippers, leather pulls and total stitch trim detail. Wood tone 3” stacked heel provides ample height and comfort for daily wear-ability. Back features a fabric pull tab for effortless on-and-off wear. Hoss Intropia, founded in 1994, believes the main role of fashion is to help every woman be herself. It is an international brand, present in over forty countries in five continents. Intropia is a word which was formed by two others: Interior & utopia. Utopia which is within a woman with extraordinary sensitivity, away from stereotypes, unique, who enjoys the authentic and who, in a natural way, shows her concerns and experiences, her dreams which have become reality. 3" Heel height. 3.25" Shaft. 2.5" Long zipper closure.
- Similar itemChampagne coloured brocade coat with metallic gold flora fauna motif by Rochas. Collarless round neck. Long sleeves. Open front. Two front patch pockets. Full chiffon lining. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMarniLarge-Floral Long CoatDetailsDouble-faced cotton-silk coat by Marni with large floral print.Notched shawl collar; long sleeves.Open front with front welt pockets.Single-vent back.Hem falls to knee.Cotton/silk.Made in Italy.Designer About Marni:Fascinated by fashion from an early age, Consuelo Castiglioni moved from her hometown of Lugano, Switzerland, to Milan, Italy, to begin her career as a fashion consultant. It was there that she met her husband and business partner Gianni Castiglioni. In 1994, the Consuelo and Gianni launched Marni (named after Consuelo's sister), the iconic luxury, eclectic women's clothing, and accessories collection. Couture finishing and fabrics, wearability, and subtle elegance define Consuelo's approach in making each of her garments a statement in time. Marni launched its first menswear line in Fall 2007.
- Similar itemBurberry's woven, mixed-print platform booties rendered in contrasting, colorful patterns will reimagine your favorite bohemian finds and denim. Fabric upper, leather lining, leather sole. Made in Italy. Open toe; pull on. 3.5" Wood stacked heel, .25" platform, feels like 3.25" heel. Metal logo detail on back. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear closure, button closing, no pockets.
- Similar itemComposition: 63% Cotton, 37% Viscose. Details: logo appliqués, metal applications, side closure, zip closure, no pockets, unlined, tweed, multicolor pattern, a-line style.
- Similar itemRag BoneClassic Newbury Suede Bootie, BurgundyDetailsWell-crafted and styled with a sturdy wooden heel, the Newbury bootie offers the signature casual luxury we love from Rag Bone.Raised topstitching reveals the structure of the suede upper.Round toe.Wide, cuffed ankle.Back zip, 4"L.3 1/2" wooden stacked heel.Approx. 10"H shaft.Cushioned leather insole; leather lining and outsole."Newbury" is imported.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.