- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: flannel, lacing, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , hook-and-eye closure, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, dual back vents, unlined, single chest pocket.
- Similar itemIn this Badgley Mischka peep toe you'll out shine every party guest. Janni showcases a red satin upper with a slightly ruched vamp to feature two circles embellishments at the vamp. A 4 1/4 inch heel and 2/3 inch platform delivers you flawless height. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. red.
- Similar itemRafa Contrast Leather Tote Bag, Tan/Black Details Charles Jourdan pebbled leather tote bag with contrast glossy leather front. Pewter-tone hardware. Flat top handles with 5" drop; cylindar bar bases. Removable shoulder strap with 15 1/2" drop. Interior, logo fabric lining; one zip and three open pockets. Exterior, two slip front pockets, two slip side pockets, and one back zip pocket. Metal feet protect bottom of bag. 11 1/2"H x 16 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weighs 2lbs. 13oz. Imported.
- Carolina HerreraFloral Lace Tie-Back Dress, Red/BlackDetailsFloral lace laid over doupioni with scalloped eyelash fringe. Round neckline; tie back details. Three-quarter sleeves. Banded waist with peplum. Pencil skirt with back vent. Hem hits at the knee. Viscose/polyester/polyamide; silk lining. Dry clean. Made in USA. Designer About Carolina Herrera: The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanDella Croc-Embossed Leather Tote, OrangeDetailsCharles Jourdan croc-embossed leather tote with pewter-tone hardware. Contrasting pipe trim along seams. Folded top handles with 5 1/2" drop. Removable shoulder strap with 16 1/2" adjustable drop. Zip top closure with beaded looped pull tab. Interior, logo print lining; one snap, two zip and two open pockets. Exterior, logo plate at right bottom side; metal feet protect bag. 10 1/4"H x 17"W x 5 1/2"D; bag weighs 2 lbs. 6 oz. "Della" is imported. Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags: Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cotton. Details: velvet, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, long sleeves, semi-lined interior, small sized.
- Splash some vibrant color with your next chic outfit with these stylish pumps courtesy of Christian Dior! Smooth mesh upper with textile trimming. Rounded peep toe. Sateen lining. Leather sole. 5¼" Stiletto heel with 1" platform. All measurements are approximate. Textile / Fabric; Italy;
- Proenza SchoulerSleeveless Bicolor Peplum DressDetailsBicolor peplum dress by Proenza Schouler. Round neckline; sleeveless. Flared split-front peplum. Back peplum closures. Pencil skirt falls below knee. Front center slit. Hidden back zip. 45"L front and back. Viscose/cotton/nylon. Made in Italy. Designer About Proenza Schouler: Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemGucci raspberry red t bar heels with a peep toe front. 5" heel.