- Christian Louboutin. Pigalle Follies Point-Toe Red Sole Pump, Black. Christian Louboutin patent leather single-sole pump. 4" covered stiletto heel. Pointed toe with low-dipped vamp. Leather lining and padded footbed. Christian Louboutin signature red leather sole. Slip-on style. "Pigalle Follies" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemAchieve eye-catching style in this ruffle-laden tartan party dress from Simone Rocha- Round neck, sleeveless, contrast fitted bodice with ruffle panel at bust, tartan pencil skirt, concealed back panel - Fitted - Wear with platform pumps and a leather clutch
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin beige blush patent leather So Kate pumps. 4.75" (120mm) heel, approximately. Pointed toe, patent leather-covered stiletto heel. Slip on. Smooth leather lining . Signature red leather sole. Available in Beige Blush . Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDAKS/ pleated dress/ New with tag/ Auth/US4 /UK8/$790 THIS is NOT burberry, but more better quality! this is Daks (made in italy) ,famous for their origianal tartan check and great delicate fabric DAKS Such an amazing fablic from italy. great for any occasions. Made in Italy wool 98% ELASTANE 2% originally $790 UK8 : US4 B35 W30 H36 length 38 --------- The DAKS name has always been synonymous with British Heritage, style and elegance. Originally founded in 1894 by Simeon Simpson, DAKS has since become one of the UK's most quintessentially British luxury labels, specialising in fine tailoring and accessories for both men and women, whilst continuing to uphold the values of quality, reliability and innovation first established over 100 years ago. These values remain unchanged and paramount to the brand's identity, as does the pursuit to create much loved British classics. DAKS is very proud to hold Royal Warrants granted from three members of the Royal Family, only one of 15 firms (out of a total of 820) to do so. Officially granted to DAKS' Simpson Piccadilly store in 1956 was the Royal Warrant of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, followed by the Royal Warrant of HM The Queen in 1962 and HRH The Prince of Wales in 1982. The Royal Warrants are a hard-earned reflection of excellence of product and service. Worldwide, DAKS is exported to 30 countries and sold in over 2,000 specialty shops, major stores and concessions, with a strong reputation in the Far East markets. DAKS flagship store remains in the heart of London on Old Bond Street. ******************************************************* All our stuffs are authentic All questions are welcome. Please take a look at the other items too. ******************************************************* Welcome to Azabu Web Boutique! Founded in Tokyo Japan, Azabu Web is the premier online destination to buy and sell New and Pre-owned (mainly) CHANEL and other brands items. With over 80,000 successful transactions, Azabu Web has a large market of frequent buyers on our own Online site, now we are trying to expand our servise world-wide through Shop Hers. We hold the license to deal with second hand high-ends brands, which was issued by "Japanese National Public Safety Commission" under Tokyo Metropolitan Police ( our Registered Number : No. 301091309084) So please feel confident and enjoy shopping our items.
- Flowers and flower fairy tales. The language of flowers from The Flowers Personified - 1847 antique bookSimilar itemNo item description
- Black lace. Lightly pleated skirt, asymmetric hem, taupe voile underlay. Button fastenings along front. 70% polyamide, 30% rayon. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- No item description
- Christian LouboutinPigalle Follies Patent Point-Toe Red Sole Pump, Opaline TurquoiseDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump.4" covered stiletto heel.Pointed toe.Low dipped vamp elongates legs.Tonal topstitching around collar.Padded leather insole.Signature Christian Louboutin red leather outsole.Slip-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.Christian Louboutin answers our 5 Questions.