- Similar itemJoseph's pure wool jumper features a three coloured stripe body and contrasting zigzag patterned sleeves. The intarsia knit is cut in a relaxed, slouchy fit and comprises classic jumper details, including: a ribbed knit crew neckline, cuffs and hemline. R.R. 100% Wool.
- Similar itemShort, soft denim cut-offs with a raw hemline in a dark black wash. Sits at hips. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with embossed button fastening. Tonal stitching & pocket studs. 5 pocket styling. Straight fit. Color: Black. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Nancy GonzalezBicolor Crocodile Trapeze Tote Bag, Black/WhiteDetailsShiny Caiman fuscus crocodile trap tote bag by Nancy Gonzalez.Rolled tote handles; 5 1/2" drop.Hidden magnetic top with expandable sides.Suede-lined interior.Inside, patch and zip pockets with smart phone pouch.5 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 6"D.Bag weighs approx. 2 lbs. 5 oz.Made in Colombia.Designer About Nancy Gonzalez:Nancy Gonzalez designs are modern but inspired by classical elements. Featuring exotic skins, along with rare and unique materials, in bold colors, the extraordinary handbags in this collection are handcrafted in Colombia by local artisans.
- Charlotte OlympiaHeather Tassel Ankle-Strap Pump, BlushDetailsCharlotte Olympia offsets a classic suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim and preppy tassel detail.Charlotte Olympia suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim.4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" heart-shaped island platform; 4" equiv.Back PVC tassel detail.Adjustable ankle strap.Pointed toe.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Heather" is made in Italy.Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia:Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemCaviar black leather hot shorts from Current/Elliott featuring a button & zip fastening, a waistband with belt loops, a five pocket design and a short length.
- Similar itemSlouchy, marled knit pullover in a fuzzy wool. Crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit neck, cuffs & hem. Straight hem with side vents. Hem is longer at back. Relaxed fit. Color: Charcoal. 60% alpaca, 25% wool, 15% nylon.
- Structured and alluring, a two-tone color story animates this Nancy Gonzalez crocodile tote bag. An expendable shape adds practicality, without compromising the timeless design. Details Shiny Caiman fuscus crocodile trap tote bag by Nancy Gonzalez. Rolled tote handles; 5 1/2" drop. Hidden magnetic top with expandable sides. Suede-lined interior. Inside, patch and zip pockets with smart phone pouch. 5 1/2"H x 11 1/2"W x 6"D. Bag weighs approx. 2 lbs. 5 oz. Made in Colombia.
- Christian LouboutinAir Chance Cutout Red-Sole Pump, WhiteDetailsKid, calf and patent leather upper with transparent PVC. Vamp cutouts.Slingback strap.Pointed toe.4" covered heel.Signature Christian Louboutin red leather outsole."Air Chance" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemSoft raglan pullover, in a multicolored intarsia knit with contrast rib knit collar, cuffs & hem. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Grey & Celadon. 100% cotton.