- Similar item‘70s-inspired crossbody satchel with soft genuine suede fringes and scalloped detail. Also includes a removable shoulder strap and snap closure. Material: Faux Leather, Genuine Suede. Dimensions: 9 1/2"H x 12"W x 2 1/12"D. Strap Drop: 22"
- Christian LouboutinAir Chance Cutout Red-Sole Pump, WhiteDetailsKid, calf and patent leather upper with transparent PVC. Vamp cutouts.Slingback strap.Pointed toe.4" covered heel.Signature Christian Louboutin red leather outsole."Air Chance" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemBlack leather shorts from Saint Laurent featuring a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets, back jetted pockets and a silk lining.
- Band of Outsiders Stripe and Flower Intarsia Sweater is a mix of masculine and feminine for endless styling options; Soft lightweight navy knit with triple bright red horizontal stripes; Long sleeves with pink rose intarsia knit at cuffs; Ribbed crew neckline; Vents at hem; Relaxed fit. 55% Silk, 45% Cashmere. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBlack leather tailored shorts from Ermanno Scervino featuring a front fastening, belt loops, side seam pockets, pleated details and a short length.
- Similar itemA modern slant on chevron. Directional op-art stripes give our Vivienne Sweater graphic appeal. Made of fine-gauge cotton for a lightweight, seasonless quality it has solid merino wool trim and extended cuffs. Textured and elongating, this crewneck from our fashion show offers a chic way to work a sharp, high-contrast pattern into any look. Balance this graphic top with dark skinny jeans and classic booties. Add a schoolgirl-chic touch with a leather mini, loafers and a backpack. Cotton blend. Relaxed fit. Crewneck. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 26.5" (66.5 cm) 24.5" (61.5 cm) in length. 96% cotton, 4% elite polyester. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemChristian LouboutinSo Kate Patent Red Sole Pump, NudeDetailsChristian Louboutin patent leather pump.5" covered heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs.Creamy leather lining and footbed.Signature red leather outsole."So Kate" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemThis bag has it all: structure, snake print embossed suede, and a stylized turn-lock arrow clasp. Carry handles at the top, wear over the shoulders or across the body for a more casual look. Front flap closes at the front, while nickel tone trim at bottom corners gives extra luxury. The interior features two compartments, along with a zip pocket and phone compartment. Removable and adjustable strap. Genuine Leather. Care by a leather specialist only. Width: 12 1/4” Height: 9 1/4” Depth: 4 1/4” Strap: 47-50" Handles: 9"
- Jason WuLong-Sleeve Merino Intarsia Pullover Sweater, Black/EggplantDetailsIntarsia merino knit sweater by Jason Wu.Crewneck.Long sleeves.Slim, relaxed fit.Pullover style.Wool.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.