Shop this look
- Similar itemThe classic Aledo chair stands with sophisticated stature and modern grace. Metallic studs trim elegant lines, while two different leg styles pair for compelling visual interest. Available in a variety of fabric and finish options (shown in Luxury Platinum) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to order two or more fabrics. Customizable nailhead trim. Hand crafted in the USA using sustainable materials. Kiln-dried frames made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water-based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Cushion cores made from at least 10% natural plant-based ingredients. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting email@example.com. 29"W x 36"D x 37"H. Seat: 22.5"D x 17.5"H. Arm: 21.5"H. In-Arm: 21"W.
- Similar itemHand-made in Morocco of Genuine leather, this stunning ottoman pouf is an elegant home accessory. Featuring hand-stitching using silk thread. Individual pieces of leather are dyed, then stitched together and embroidered by hand. The poufs are filled with dense cotton, which takes longer to assemble but results in a substantial, sturdy construction that lasts. These rugs can be spot treated with a mild detergent and water. Professional cleaning is recommended if necessary. Hand Made. Weighs 25 lbs. Leather; Morocco;
- Similar itemMasterfully crafted from sese wood this centerpiece can do double duty as a handsome catchall. Abdulai Osman Adam encircles it with black and white motifs etched by hand onto the red-orange decorative bowl. He names this design Asanka a utensil commonly used in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
- A vibrant print superimposes a wistful quote on a striking New Mexico landscape, using archival-quality paper and handmade proprietary inks to provide a timeless addition to your decor. Based in downtown LA, Arts District Printing Co. is a collaboration between photographer Jonathan Ventura's Anon_Y_Mouse and Kristan Cunningham and Scott Jarrell's Hammer and Spear design collective, founded with the goal of showcasing architecture-focused, travel-inspired art. Brand: ARTS DISTRICT PRINTING CO.. Style Name: Arts District Printing Co. 'Let's Disappear Together' Print. Style Number: 892853. 250-gram, 100% cotton paper/archival quality ink; By Arts District Printing Co; ; imported;
- Similar itemParvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles. Features. UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink on stretched canvas. Ready to hang. Print will never crack, flake or fade. Artist's signature on the front, artist bio on back. Includes a certificate of authenticity. Artwork is available in multiple sizes. This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
- Similar itemMasterfully crafted from sese wood this centerpiece can do double duty as a handsome catchall. Abdulai Osman Adam encircles it with black and white motifs etched by hand onto the decorative bowl. He names this design Asanka a utensil commonly used in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.
- A modern lounge chair so relaxed, it feels like you're sinking into a cloud. Sheltering box frame with super-narrow padded arms makes way for an extra-fluffy duvet seat and a pair of plump back cushions. Relaxed, natural cotton-linen slipcover in bone is washed and brushed to exceptional softness to make this a favored destination for curling up and settling in. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order.
- nuLOOM has a new set of poufs perfect as a stool, ottoman, or even to simply add some dimension to your room! Coming in a Moroccan clothed pattern, classic leather, and boho chic designs, these poufs are both laid back with a vintage feel in fabric, yet edgy and bold in leather. These new, posh looking foot rests have made it big in the interior design world, and we think they are the perfect solution to kick back and relax! 14" H x 20" W x 20" W. Material: Leather. Color: Assorted. Hand Made. in Morocco. Nuloom's. creations infuse their expertise in producing high quality floor coverings with their passion for nature’s wonders and art. Their designs encapsulate the organic beauty of the earth with the fresh and modern palette of today's fashion forward shopper. Founded with a desire to push boundaries and break the rules of what is expected from an area rug, Nuloom. fills the void between brilliant design and affordability.
- Similar itemPerfect as a footstool or extra seating, our fabulous poufs are at home in any room of the house. Handmade by artisans in Morocco, each is unique, with subtle variations in color. Individual pieces of leather are dyed to perfection, then stitched together and embroidered by hand. The poufs are then filled with dense cotton, which takes longer to assemble but results in a substantial, sturdy construction that lasts for years to come.
- Similar itemClassic black and white photograph of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage feel. The landscape print of this iconic landmark includes bare, high-contrasting trees, a winding path, and two festive carousels at the base of the Tower. High grade print is perfect for the office or living room of a world traveler or just a lover of all things French. Black and white image of the Eiffel Tower with a distinct vintage feel. Digital ink jet print on art quality canvas. Mounted on a sturdy kiln dried, mitered wood frame. Ships stretched and ready to hang, as shown. Also available as a unique, attractive art print room divider.
- Similar itemSimple and sleek, the Geneva armless chair renders statement-making style in modern interiors. Atop clean-lined metallic legs, the furnishing's plush upholstered cushions deliver sophisticated comfort. Antique brass frame. Stainless steel legs. Soy-based foam cushion wrapped in regenerated fibers and sewn into 100% cotton downproof ticking (premium down-wrapped Haven upgrade available) Choose from a selection of upholstery options. Shown in Burbank Ivory. Made in the USA using sustainable, eco-friendly production practices. 30"W x 38"D x 36"H. Inside: 30"W x 23"D x 20"H. Seat: 17"H. Back rail: 36"H.
- Similar itemThis collection of lead crystal decorative accessories provides both traditional and contemporary décor to your home. Each distinct piece of the Blossom collection suggests high quality, intricate detail and brilliant design. This gorgeous crystal centerpiece bowl features flowing sculpted edging that depicts a delicate flower blooming in the spring. Food safe. Hand wash. Centerpiece bowl is 13-1/2 inch diameter, and comfortably holds 3 quart.