- Similar itemA romantic touch, this Betsey Johnson vintage flower bangle bracelet ignites warm feelings. Features gold tone flowers with pink tonal colored crystal accents. Hinge closure. Crafted in brass OX mixed metal. Black grosgrain wrapped 2 row hinged bangle. Gold tone flowers with pink tonal colored crystal accents. Hinge. Other-chain-type. Brass OX. Metal/glass/ribbon. 7.5” long x 1” wide; crystal flower drop 1.5"
- Similar itemCharming, seductive pump with a bold, sensual feel. With stiletto heel, platform and almond-shaped peep toe. Pumps. Leather sole, Cut-out detailing. Composition: 100% Calf-skin leather. Heel height: 5.3 Inches. Platform height: 1.4 Inches. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemLalique Le Parfum. Crystal Flacon - Red Edition VIP. Parfum 25 ml - 0.85 Fl Oz. Limited, Numbered and Signed Edition.
- Similar itemLalique de Lalique. Collectible Crystal Flacon - 2014 Limited Edition "Deux Paons" Parfum 100 ml - 3.3 Fl Oz. Limited, Numbered and Signed Edition.
- Similar itemBe bold with this daring fiery pumps courtesy of Gucci! Smooth, shiny patent leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 5" Stiletto heels with 1¼" platform. All measurements are approximate. Patent Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemThis stand-out Zebra bracelet features a a goldtone hinged bangle closure, delicate enamel overlay, and gleaming inlaid crystals. Stack it with bangles for the ultimate arm party. Enamel and crystal stones with plated base metal. To avoid tarnish, limit exposure to water, perfume, or body cream.
- Alexis Bittar Lucite & Crystal Pave Liquid Metal X Hinge Bangle
- Similar itemIf you love our "Very Prive," take a look at her sexy sister, "Flo." Standing 120mm tall, this charming peep toe has a thin, stiletto heel and a perfectly petite platform, providing a sense of sultriness to her timeless shape. Color : Black. Material : Patent Leather. Heel height : 120mm.
- Similar itemLaliqueCrystal Amethyst Parfum ExtractDetailsA feminine line, inspired from the creation of Rene Lalique: The Epines Collection of bathroom accessories, dating from 1920.The Epines motif has been entirely revamped by the Lalique creation studio. Its name, its design, its color, its fragrance are the encounter of jewelry and nature. More than a jewel, a semiprecious stone, evoking wisdom and sincerity.Amethyst de Lalique Parfum Extract 1.7 fl.oz./50mLDesigner About LaliqueA renowned name during the Art Deco movement, Lalique has continued to create exquisite crystal pieces for modern times. In 1926, Rene Lalique began manufacturing satin-finished vases, bowls, and statuettes. Today, his fine tradition endures with themes ranging from classical forms to ultramodern designs.