- Similar itemBlue 1940's cotton blouse from Bernella Vintage featuring a pin stripe pattern, front button fastening, gathered shoulder detail, long sleeves, button cuffs and a chest pocket. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemSlightly cropped, slouchy linen pullover, in a subtly two-toned knit. Wide crew neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Relaxed fit. Color: Beige & Black. 82% linen, 18% polyester. Made in Italy. Also available in Navy & Black.
- Similar itemAlessandro Nerini Women's Leather Riding Boot
- Similar itemSail into summer with style wearing this twill sailor blazer. The double-breasted closure, tailored fit and contrasting inner lining make this nautical piece a true season must-have. Wear with bright summer chino shorts during warm spring days or complete the look with a printed skinny. What it's made of: 63% Polyester /34% Rayon /3% Spandex.
- Similar item100% Cotton chambray blouse with a classic collar, five front buttons, patch pocket on the chest, long roll-up sleeves, centre back seam and asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: cool wool, logo detail, tartan pattern, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, pocket with flap, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior, one inside pocket.
- Similar itemA two-for-one? Don't mind if we do. This cozy wool sweater is finished with a shirting fabric hem because, you know, it's all about the mix (and it lets you nail that whole new layering thing without even thinking about it). Relaxed fit. Hits slightly below hip. Lambswool in a 7-gauge knit. Long sleeves. Rib trim at neck and cuffs. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Leather Zip-Back Riding Boot, Dark BrownDetailsFrye grained leather riding boot.12"H shaft; 16" circumference.1" stacked flat heel.Round toe.Snap-button back shaft with full zip.Frye logo stamped at bottom side.Leather lining and sole."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemComposition: 78% Wool, 22% Cotton. Details: no appliqués, solid color, round collar, double-breasted, button closing, two breast pockets, multipockets, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, unlined.