- Similar itemSail into summer with style wearing this twill sailor blazer. The double-breasted closure, tailored fit and contrasting inner lining make this nautical piece a true season must-have. Wear with bright summer chino shorts during warm spring days or complete the look with a printed skinny. What it's made of: 63% Polyester /34% Rayon /3% Spandex.
- Similar itemCrew neck. Long sleeves. Knit construction. Ribbed knit trim. Approx. 21" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 80% angora, 20% nylon. Care: Dry clean.
- Similar item100% Cotton chambray blouse with a classic collar, five front buttons, patch pocket on the chest, long roll-up sleeves, centre back seam and asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemAlessandro Nerini Women's Leather Riding Boot
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Virgin Wool. Details: cool wool, logo detail, tartan pattern, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, pocket with flap, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior, one inside pocket.
- Similar itemCollarless, boxy shirt in a jacquard striping with a wide, button front placket & gather detailing. Band collar. Slightly dropped shoulders. Long sleeves with 2 button cuffs. Wide, button front placket. Gathering at shoulders & cuffs. Color: Oxford Stripe. 100% cotton. Made in the UK.
- Similar itemSoft, boxy cotton pullover in a chunky novelty rib stitch with 3/4 length sleeves and high crewneck. Finished with rib trim at the collar, cuffs and hem. Length hits just below hip. 100% Cotton. Dry clean only. Imported.
- Similar itemFryeMelissa Leather Zip-Back Riding Boot, Dark BrownDetailsFrye grained leather riding boot.12"H shaft; 16" circumference.1" stacked flat heel.Round toe.Snap-button back shaft with full zip.Frye logo stamped at bottom side.Leather lining and sole."Melissa" is made in Mexico.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemFuzzy, marled cotton-wool pullover, in a chunky multi-knit. Boat neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Boxy fit. Color: Blue. 53% cotton, 22% wool, 13% acrylic, 10% alpaca, 2% polyamide. Made in Italy.