- Similar itemPatent cross body bag with adjustable chain strap and front flap with snap button fastening. Composition: 100% pvc. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemP-Revaa shoes by Steve Madden Leather-look upper. Glossy patent finish. Slim ankle and t-bar strap. Pin buckle fastening. Peep toe front. Concealed platform sole. High heel.
- Herve LegerAbrielle Essential Signature Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger Abrielle bandage dress widens and tapers for hourglass silhouette.Sweetheart neckline; scoop back.Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage.Slim, formfitting silhouette.Taping along back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Stresty Half-d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemBrown silk draped jacket from Salvatore Ferragamo featuring an open front, long sleeves and a waterfall effect.
- Similar itemBlack textured bandage dress from Hervé Léger featuring a v-neck, a sleeveless design, a scoop back, a bodycon style, an invisible back zip fastening and a short length.
- Similar itemJimmy ChooFey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal, Black/GoldDetailsA stunning composition of black and metallic gold by Jimmy Choo, this sandal pairs beautifully with ensembles of both casual and formal affairs. Suede upper with metallic leather trim.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Straps crisscross over vamp.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel."Fey" is made in Italy.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Small Sloan Studded Shoulder Flap BagDetailsBlack/white snake-print and patent leather with silver color studs and hardware.Chain and leather shoulder strap; 26" drop; may be doubled.Flap front with logo-engraved push-lock closure.Inside, logo jacquard lining; six card slots; one zip and two open pockets.5 1/2"H x 8 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- A stunning creation from Giambattista Valli Couture this jacquard waterfall jacket has been exquisitely handcrafted at the labels Paris-based atelier. A beautifully tailored peplum waist creates the most feminine silhouette. Finish a flawless outfit with the matching trousers and pin-thin heels.
- Christian LouboutinSoso Patent Red Sole Slingback Sandal, BlackDetailsPatent leather upper.Straps crisscross over peep toe.Slingback strap with elastic inset.Leather lining and padded footbed.Signature Christian Louboutin red leather sole.4" covered heel; 1" platform.3" pitch equivalent."Soso" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.