- A stunning creation from Giambattista Valli Couture this jacquard waterfall jacket has been exquisitely handcrafted at the labels Paris-based atelier. A beautifully tailored peplum waist creates the most feminine silhouette. Finish a flawless outfit with the matching trousers and pin-thin heels.
- Similar itemPatent cross body bag with adjustable chain strap and front flap with snap button fastening. Composition: 100% pvc. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Black stretch-bandage. Concealed hook and zip fastenings at back. 91% rayon, 8% nylon, 1% spandex. Dry clean
- Similar itemJimmy ChooFey Peep-Toe Suede Sandal, Black/GoldDetailsA stunning composition of black and metallic gold by Jimmy Choo, this sandal pairs beautifully with ensembles of both casual and formal affairs. Suede upper with metallic leather trim.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Straps crisscross over vamp.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel."Fey" is made in Italy.Designer About Jimmy Choo:Launched in 1996, the inherently chic Jimmy Choo collection has earned a loyal following among Hollywood's glamerati. Today, the collection includes luxurious handbags in addition to its coveted shoes, all of which are crafted with attention to detail and inspired accents.
- Herve LegerAbrielle Essential Signature Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger Abrielle bandage dress widens and tapers for hourglass silhouette.Sweetheart neckline; scoop back.Sleeveless; thin shoulder coverage.Slim, formfitting silhouette.Taping along back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Shown styled with Manolo Blahnik Stresty Half-d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemShearling was a key fabric on Isabel Marant's AW14 runway and the cream Drew gilet was a standout piece. This beautifully tactile design has a curly shearling body with short-hair shearling sleeves and features a flattering waterfall front. Team it with a wrap skirt and boots to master the season’s bohemian trend.
- Christian LouboutinSoso Patent Red Sole Slingback Sandal, BlackDetailsPatent leather upper.Straps crisscross over peep toe.Slingback strap with elastic inset.Leather lining and padded footbed.Signature Christian Louboutin red leather sole.4" covered heel; 1" platform.3" pitch equivalent."Soso" is made in Italy.Designer About Christian Louboutin:French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemPU boxy crossbody bag. Front flap opening with magnetic closure. Metal bar detail. Unzipped interior pocket. Fully lined. Back pocket with push lock clasp. Length - 7 ½ in, height - 6 ½ in, width - 2 ½ in.
- Similar itemTan leather. Asymmetric two-way zip fastening through front. 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 68% acetate, 32% polyester. Specialist clean. Designer color: Camel